Skill points for rogue?

Each level up gives you 3 skill points for a rogue class how would you guys and gals suggest I distribute those?£

Was surprised no build guides on here said how to distribute skill points just said what gear to get

I put all of mine into power for the Dodge bonus but
my health and mana points are pretty low

So mostly power with a few for health and mama basically?

Mana* stupid auto correct

I just add health and mana affixes on my items and put every skill point into power

Sounds reasonable :smile:

yup glad I could help

pure power of course… then look for items with epic health and re roll them to the max… and try blood magic… my health now is 25-30k depend on the gears i wear…

Thank you everyone any word on multiplayer?

multiplayer not yet… but 1.7 is coming this weekend. that’s what steiger said.

Cool I play wow and diablo 3 etc so this let’s me pass the time when I can’t play those. This game is simple but way advanced and fun and yes they need to fix the crystals enchanting thing its confusing even to someone advanced on RPGs like me.

Its just not effective as a way to enchant disenchant etc

but for me its better than the previous enchant disenchant system.

I have to disagree, it is an awesome way to enchant !
If you want the best items handed to you on a plate in the first day, then this game certainly is not for you. But if you want to feel proud of your weeks of hard work when you craft your perfect item then this game will reward you handsomely.
Too many games pamper to the casual " I want it all, and I want it NOW " type of players, thankfully Shinyboxgames is not one of these, which makes it a standout game with great longevity.
Just my humble opinion :wink:

I have to disagree, it is an awesome way to enchant !
If you want the best items handed to you on a plate in the first day, then this game certainly is not for you. But if you want to feel proud of your weeks of hard work when you craft your perfect item then this game will reward you handsomely.
Too many games pamper to the casual " I want it all, and I want it NOW " type of players, thankfully Shinyboxgames is not one of these, which makes it a standout game with great longevity.
Just my humble opinion :wink:[/quote]

+1

K not what I meant but I see our point. What I meant was. The can only +1 in certain shit yet -1 on others yes its in effective. And if u think I meant wow and etc to be give me the best day one ur sadly mistaken u have to work for not only that gear but the gems to enchant to the best possible stats we other u buy em or get them from friends either way u have to work for it. This system is confusing… Would be better if it was simplified if say wow style with gems for a slot each color or meta does something. Easy works,…

Sorry for typos fucking google keyboarf

Fuck see,…

have u started playing with the previous enchanting system?