Skills on different OH

ive seen some vids that has both OH skill vault and stealth? was it on the previous version?

Yep. You can use the crystal Amber to change a weapon’s special skill.

I dont think so, the only thing that came into my mind was the use a Amber CS that can change the spell of a weapon, tried it once on a dagger and it gave me a choice to between “Twister”, “ThrowSword” and the chakram spell.

Edit: changed the specific CS to Amber.
JTmon beat me to it haha xD

oh thanks for the fast reply. i would like to ask another one.
about the stealth bonus movespeed and vault, is the movespeed bonus only toggles when you use the skill? i tried using it but the bonus doesnt appear on the stats move speed, am i looking at the wrong page?

[quote=“kremlin”]oh thanks for the fast reply. i would like to ask another one.
about the stealth bonus movespeed and vault, is the movespeed bonus only toggles when you use the skill? i tried using it but the bonus doesnt appear on the stats move speed, am i looking at the wrong page?[/quote]

I think the stat move speed is only intended to count move speed on your gear.

how about the bonus that stealth has +movespeed it doesnt appear? will the movespeed bonus only on when you use the skill? thanks for the fastreply.

I may be wrong, but I think the stats board only show the +movespeed(mspd) from gears and from dexterity. Those +mspd from spells do increase your overall speed but it will not be updated on the stats board.

Hope this solves your question. :wink: