Skullshield with manashield

Of course @DuDono with apocalypse, but for now im focusing in manashield with skullshield. i hope i can make it…

1 Like

My current set for my wizard hireling… Any suggestions or changes??? @DuDono @dickwad @Golem @NUIQUE. I have exp gain on set coz i need to finish those ascension.

My cystals as of now. . . .

I do not know what you want to achieve and it appears that you are doing great with your crystals.:+1:

No suggestions from me.

1 Like

Is it great to have that qtys of cystals as a newbie? :blush:

I am asking youre suggestions if you have or you want me to change any affix on my items to boost damage… :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Buy premium stash. You are going to love it.

1 Like

Yes buy premium stash

What are the benefits premium stash?

Premium Stash gives you 2 extra Stash for Items, and a permanent Stash for your Crystals & Myth Stones. every CS & MS you pick up, buy, earn, get as a reward, or any other way, automatically go to their respective Stashes. no more moving them back and forth all the time.

if you want to take your time and learn the game, or farm, or climb floors, while you are getting experience for Perks, no worries. but if you are serious about getting Perks and you want to get them fast, you need to focus on getting 6 Quest Stones on your Equipment. all other spaces are for killing monsters fast, survival, resource management, and if you have leftover space, maybe something for farming a little bit. remember, 2x experience for second Perk, 3x experience for third Perk, and it gets worse for Perks 4-6! plus a lot of Gold to purchase the Perks when you get to level 99.

I started off with 2 items with Fortune Skill, 2 Items with Dexterity Skill, one with Legend Experience Gain, and one other item, and eventually a Pet. I used them as is, and changed them as I needed to when I had the Crystals & Myth Stones. I only replaced 3 items (I took a Nadroji Set off of an item, and had to get another one), and replace the affixes with other affixes, experimenting as I want along, reading the Forums for ideas. I eventually got all 6 Perks, and learned a lot along the way.