So what's gonna be your first 2.1 Perk?

The question now is, when is 2.1? How much % are the devs done with the testing. Hehe

1 Like

Hhhahaā€¦ you killed the mood

it doesnā€™t stackā€¦

Perks will be active if the main hero has them, and most will be active for both heroes. The only perk that will need to be active for both is dealer.

They will also not stack.

I mean it stack with crystalline and eternalized. chance to find crystal legend and eternal item cap is 5% with both set affix and perks u will have 6.5% chance to find those. READ BACK please.

Sry, I didnā€™t read carefully :sweat_smile:

I thought there is no cap? You even responded to the post that said that.

clogon said before that crystal legend and eternal find cap is 5%. when i ask on preview thread. i ask if tresured bonus go beyond cap or still get capped since it doesnā€™t write anything like it writen on fortunate perks (Beyond cap) and since ocenyx said that it will take full bonus then it should go beyond cap / stacked with crystalline and eternalized OR they probably remove the cap for find crystal legend & eternal item.

Maybe the reason he said 5% cap is because of base 1% and [8] eternalized or crystalized is *5 (100% base + 400% from set). Soft cap due to itemization limitations, rather than hard (coded) cap.

base find crystal legend and eternal legend is 1%

+50% chance per rank for crystalline and eternalized. when equip both at rank 5, each provided +250%. with perks +300% for crystal legend and eternal. so 550% is the bonusā€¦ 100% is base. on bonus stat it will show 550% but in total u should have 650% = 6.5%.

It not released yet so just hope it will, ASAP they complete it. haha