Some things I'd like to see in DQ's lifetime

I’ve been playing DQ for 4+ years now. I know some of you might not agree with me but it is my opinion that DQ has become stagnated over the years.

I enjoy playing DQ because of its mechanics, it is the only game where you can feel truly OP doing high damage and powerful skills taking down multiple enemies with billions of HP etc. But even if there are alot of customized build options, I feel like I’ve tried them all.

I would like to suggest the devs to incorporate some sort of mod support sort of like what Diablo has where we can create our own sets, vanities, abilities, talents, spells and skills etc. This will enable the community to create and share their own creative ways to make the gameplay more interesting and enjoyable.

This might be alot to ask but I felt like I had to share this. I hope anyone who is reading this has an absolutely amazing day.

5 Likes

It probably is too much to ask. Nice ideas though. You have a great day :grinning:

5 Likes

I like this.

3 Likes

With a controlled environment in which you can choose types and match different skills it is very much possible. Creating your own skills and attributes requires going open source to an extent or creating a very broad opening to use for modders… Both of which kinda goes against general developer goals.

4 Likes

This sounds pretty cool. I’m on board. A fan of mods in games in general. I was spoiled for them in the PC Gaming scene when I wasn’t playing DQ much or mobile games as i spent more time on PC.

3 Likes

I like the idea being able steal one skill from each different class and losing two skills from your own class.

3 Likes