Sound problems with latest patch

The sound cuts out in the middle of game play. Some kind of memory overload I think. It didn’t happen b4 the patch.

I am using a Galaxy Luna Android 6.1 with 2 gig of RAM. Shouldn’t be happening but it is.

1 Like

I had that problem. Definitely a ram issue and I have 3GBs ram. Even though DQ doesn’t fill much ram, something is making it mess up with Dan and even crash (happens to me a fair bit). I’ve also probably responsible for zombies if not other factors in maps.

I never had these issues before 3.0 or even 2.5 tbh but I’m not sure what the issue is. I tried everything and DQ still crashes on me even with sufficient memory free. Never done that on older versions and my older devices too.

It’s probably also a Samsung issue? I am not sure about other android brand phones apart from Samsung in terms of this issue.

Edit: I don’t have this issue that wildwood has and I somehow fixed my ram issues mysteriously.

1 Like

all sound or just certain sounds like music?

1 Like

Me too sounds effects is incomplete only enemy sounds no sound for my skills

Auto attack sounds go off when i play +30 minutes :confused:

What devices are you all using?

1 Like

I use iphone :iphone: iphone 5s my good dev

Ok!

Does the sound always have that issue or does it stop working after a certain amount of time?

after 30 minutes

when i alt tab the game for something then return

game’s auto attack sounds goes off

thats all

Ok!
Thanks for the reproduction steps, I will try to get this to happen on my end.