Spell sword

Is it possible to add spell sword set affix to an item on my wizard? I’m a bit confused as to which crystal I need to use if it’s possible. Does amethyst do it? As it says adds set affix appropriate to items class. And can it only be placed on a weapon? Thanks

Or do I need to jasper a spell sword item?

Pretty sure Spellsword is Warrior only, so you will need to Jasper. Any item slot though.

Thanks!

Rogue has a series of azure items too.

There is a difference between :

• Spellsword from a native set (azure)
  • Spellsword through an amethyst

:unamused:

:roll:[/quote]

Not really. Rogues can get it via Amethyst. A better example would be Druidic/Living Force. Rogues cannot get them via Legends but can via Amethyst.

:roll:[/quote]

Not really. Rogues can get it via Amethyst. A better example would be Druidic/Living Force. Rogues cannot get them via Legends but can via Amethyst.[/quote]
Well then I invite you to take all your Amethysts and tell me how many you used before you get Spell Sword on a rogue. :smile:

1 Like

[quote=“Rubik”]
Well then I invite you to take all your Amethysts and tell me how many you used before you get Spell Sword on a rogue. :smile:[/quote]

Yeah I was wrong. I don’t customize Items as much as you guys. My bad. You really need Warrior item.