Stash? Hero points?

1. On ios, how do I create a stash for my items to exchange between characters?

2. Also, these hero points- I’ve been playing for a while, upload my account regularly, but have zero hero points. Is this a glitch or am I missing something?

Thanks!

I don’t play on IOS, but isn’t after you tip the right arrow in your inventory 4 times, when beginning from “Bag 1” or one time the left arrow, when you are also in “Bag 1”? and then you’ll get to the “Stash 1”/“Stash 4”-Screen?

You’ll get Hero Points after you kill the orange glowing enemy, who comes from that green portal (after floor 20) on every map. To earn Hero Points, you must PLAY at LEAST Floor 101 to get some. The higher your Enemy Power is set, the more you’ll get. :smile:

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (SM-N9005) using Tapatalk.

DQ: CentraLity, Mage Level 99
CentraBPM, Warrior Level 99
Main Account: Remya, Rogue Level 99

Yes, starting on floor 101, Enslaver, Cartographer, and Floor Bosses give hero points

What do I use hero points for?

They don’t have any use at the moment, besides determining your leaderboard rank.

In near future, Hero Points can be used for much, much more. :smile:

Thanks to you all for your timely responses! The issue with the hero points was that i havent reached level 101 yet. And yeah, if you go to any character’s inventory, and keep scrolling through (bag 1,2,3… You get to “stash 1” which you can purchase. Very helpful. :smile:

Glad we could help you! :smile: