Stealth Builds

I created 2 types of Stealth Builds, both builds works on high floors (currently at Floor 3070 M3).

Stealth Reflect Build :

This build only focuses on spamming your Stealth skill everytime. Just stand in the middle of everything and let everything hits you. Redirect (Amulet Mythic Skill) turns your dodge into damage (Reflect Damage).

Reflect Damage scales on your MH Weapon damage that can be affected by Crits (Normal Crits, not Elemental Crits) / Crushing Blow / Deadly Strike / Pathfinder Damage / Glasscanon so you basically don’t need to attack at all.

Push the Limit / Weaken / Barbarian or any direct % Damage works with Reflect Damage, on the other hand, Elemental Crits doesn’t trigger in it (correct me if I’m wrong).

Key Points : This builds needs atleast 1 (or up to you on how many) Reflect Damage Legend Affix (can be found on Ruby Crystal) with the Redirect (Amulet Mythic Skill) and the Electrified set makes it an AOE 25 yard damage, so prioritize these.

Key Stats :

60% Crushing Blow & Deadly Strike

75% Reduce Cooldown & Dodge

60%/300% Crit Chance & Crit Damage

Smoke Bomb Proc (with Noxious & Bombardier Talents)

100% Fear Resist (I hate those bosses that has Haunting affix, they can disrupt you even if you dodge it).

Stealth Blinkstrike Build :

This is just a pretty straightforward Blinkstrike (Discordance) with Stealth, you press Stealth then spam Blinkstrike as much as possible then use Stealth again if it’s cooldown is finish.

Both builds has pretty much the same Key Stats, and runs on Deadly Strike with Deadly Arts Set which has a chance to reset every cooldown that helps you spamming the Stealth skill.

Personally, Scoundrel Set is a must on these, since it gives you a good amount of Dodge & HP & MP (frees atleast two slots, the Dodge & importantly MP) also I prefer using Chakrams with it since Chakram has the highest base damage on all rogue weapon.

If you have a hireling, use it. I use Warrior hireling (with Taunt skill to group enemies easily) with these builds.

2 Likes

Reflect Damage doesn’t do Elemental Critical and Bleed. this is to simulate reflecting damage from enemies back to enemies. monsters don’t do Elemental Crits or Bleed DMG.

nice builds.

1 Like

@Golem Thanks for the additional information, I’m glad to know my reflect build didn’t have bleed, can just ignore the 25% paralysis from the Electrified Set.

I’ve only ever used Electrified Set for Reflect DMG in my builds. I’ve always wondered if I should do a Shock with Reflect DMG build to get the most out of Electrified Set, but Paralyzed enemies can’t attack you to get Reflect Damaged! I think it would work great with Overload Set, but I haven’t gotten to testing that yet.

@Golem I tried it solo (without hireling), the reflect mechanic still works even with the Electrified Set with its 25% paralysis as enemies doesn’t get perma stunned. Kinda funny & crazy that I just stand there spamming only Stealth and enemies just dies, the Smokebomb Procs & other procs like Cosmic Orb (MH) & Vanish (OH) also helps, and they triggered when reflect occurs.

nice!

1 Like