Still another luck percentage question

If improving your map changes your luck percentage on your stat page, is the actual attainable level more than 650 if you get your personal percentage level to 650 then add the map levels?

Sorry if this has been answered. I couldn’t find what I was looking for with the search function.

This is actually a bit confusing ( because it’s not explained anywhere in game ), but the Challenge Map rewards just apply to the Bonus Chest at the end.

I’m talking about the regular maps and the one through eight levels.

If level eight gives you a 350% boost, do you only improve your gear 300% for the total 650%, or can you exceed it with maxed out personal gear and any regular map over level one?

I gotcha now, yeah that’s still capped at 650%, cannot exceed it. :smile:

So is there any advantage to playing a level 8 verses a lower level map as long as you are maxed at luck and gold find?

Also,is there any advantage to playing higher floors verses the 100’s?

This is all about farming, btw.

Thanks for answering.

Ideally you want to be killing as many enemies at 650% Luck as fast as you can. So it doesn’t really matter how you get to 650%, but if you can gear in a way where you’re still able to conquer EP8 easily while killing quickly, then that’s the best place to be. If you struggle with EP8, finding a difficulty that you can kill quickly while also having Luck gear that brings you to 650% is best.

Now for MS/CS, the only thing that matters is item quantity and killing as fast as possible. Most will say to do this at floor 101.

My thought is that after killing the cartographer that’s when the reward of the map will be activated. So what I do always is heading to the carto after the map loaded then after killing him that’s when I wipe out all enemies in the map,breaking all barrels,etc and looting all items in the ground.[emoji6]

My thought is that after killing the cartographer that’s when the reward of the map will be activated. So what I do always is heading to the carto after the map loaded then after killing him that’s when I wipe out all enemies in the map,breaking all barrels,etc and looting all items in the ground.[emoji6][/quote]

Haha well, it only affects the Mega Gold Chest :smile: You can kill the carto whenever, the dungeon Luck/GF etc is still the same.