Still waiting for the new in dq!

I will enjoy this game for the rest of my live if arena as not AI, i whant real pvp action and in campain have live co-op whyd another player!
I dont play this game for sooo long becouse is the same thing over and over again, i play since 2015 and Stop playing in april 2018, i spend comsidreble amount of money and time in this game, i have all the vanitys in the game that you can buy our win, got top 1 spot in 1x1, get to top 3 in 2x2, i did have alot of fun in this game but i think only dq2 can get my Out of FreeFire know!

2 Likes

Yeah ZOMBOY, i lost interest in june 2018 after playing since early 2015. I found a new head to head fighting game, but now im slowly coming back to DQ.

The other game has so many incentives that actually make me want to spend money on it. In 4 months ive spent over 500 dollars buying all kinds of extra stuff even though the game can be played for free.

So the battle areana in DQ is not actual player vs player?? Is it all AI ?

1 Like

Sorry for not explain my self correctlly, in arene you fight vs the settings that the other player put on ther current build, how do you think you mmr go down whyd aut you playing??
You AI is losing vs real players, what im trying to say is, i will give the exemple

Imagine

You open arene and you click to fight and you end up vs my, and i click to fight and i end up whyd you to fight, you will not fight my as a real player, you will fight my AI and i will fight your AI!
Simple az that!

2 Likes

@ZOMBOY yup. i understand what you mean. even those force close/not responding issue will lose your MMR. thats sucks. so many players prepared their best AI Settings for Arena. you see @Mr_Scooty’s AI? his Warrior. absolutely the best AI so far.

2 Likes

Well, For My, @Mr_Scooty Kraken Warrior Is The Best AI That i Ever See! It Will Destroy You If You Let Em Touch You!

1 Like

@ZOMBOY i agree with you. scary and very dangerous warrior.

2 Likes

Mr_Scooty have is old Aswang out right?

1 Like

@ZOMBOY yup.

1 Like

Exacly!
+1 for you @kiane_zaine ! :clap: :+1:

1 Like

Well, i will keep coming to forum even tho i dont play the game, i reatch the top on the game i play know since i left dq.

Hope dq rayze again one day!

2 Likes

@ZOMBOY hope to see you someday in Arena. :+1:

1 Like

My AI is like in eternal div4 our div3, if i remember correctly, i have immortal build on warrior last time i check! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@ZOMBOY thanks for the comments and suggestions … hope to see your AI in arena… someday…

2 Likes

@D_MESSIAH I Hope So…

1 Like

about lvl cap maybe 150-199 or at least more accends

Ascending would require more Perks to Ascend for. maybe after Ascending for all of the first 6 Perks, choices for a Class specific Perk would be Available. for a person with only 1 Character Slot, you just choose the Perk for the Class you are using. for us Crazy Players who have 3+ Character Slots, we would spend tons of time Ascending for all 3 of the Class Perks. or maybe it would be only 1 Class Ascension for a Customizable Class, it can truly be a Hybrid Class. it can have a mix of Skills and Talents from any Class, but for balancing, they are half power (Talents and Skills only up to 20). when you decide on what you want your class to have, you lock your choices in to get the full benefits of the Hybrid Class you made, but you can’t change it any more. also, it might only be for PVE, because I think a Class like this would be very OP in the Arena.

can DEVELOPERS give me again that eye vanity? because i did’n’t received it when i open it, maybe because my wifi signal is slow… please dev. can you send me again that message thanks!!! i have already upload!!!

1 Like

Did you check the vanity section? If you received the message it should have been placed there.

true it would be cool for class ascend perks and about arena it should be used for PvE but when you use that character he only gets benifits from his own class to make it balanced

I Checked it but i don’t see that vanity…

1 Like