Store bought legendary items

Didn’t want to hijack the frozen item thread, so…here’s my question. Let’s say I wanted to buy a frozen item from the merchant. Would I have to be on a level 300 or 350+ to do so? I guess I’m asking if merchant items use the floor level to determine their available items… And what about items that need ice or fire? Same thing?

Thanks.

As far as I know, as long as the requirements are met for the legendary (floor # and terrain type (lava,snow, etc) then there should be a chance of getting it. For instance, I was farming for “Ignis’s Minion” which is found in lava, no floor specification. I searched every lava floor from 16-20 all the way up to 136-140 before I happened to buy a “rare skull” that ended up being that specific legendary. As far as the frozen set is concerned, it doesnt have a floor specification so it shouldn’t be any different. However, I haven’t heard of anyone finding one below floor 300+ That’s all I know on the topic ^^

Kinda figured, but confirmation is nice. Same thing happened to me while farming for a blood magic item for my rogue.

This is correct. There’s a few Legends with certain requirements that won’t ever show up in the store, but most you should be able to find.

This is correct. There’s a few Legends with certain requirements that won’t ever show up in the store, but most you should be able to find.[/quote]

Nadrojis??? I KNEW IT

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

This is correct. There’s a few Legends with certain requirements that won’t ever show up in the store, but most you should be able to find.[/quote]

Nadrojis??? I KNEW IT

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk