Stupid Calcite

Why need 10 or more calcite to get 1 element to the equipment. I am worry to run out my money to salvage those angelite, quartz or diamonds.
My suggestion for calcite, don’t need to make randomize for create elements, just enough with squential. Or using other equipments with each will create elements you need.

1 Like

thats why you need to farm.

1 Like

Calcite is the lowest form of crystal. Why bother to get it on farming when you can salvage it in a small amount of gold?

This is what I did to save many calcite. I salvage all my angelite, quarts and diamond every 5 run on maps. Now I have enough :grin:

2 Likes

You salvage your diamonds? That hurts me.

2 Likes

“You can have anything in life if you will sacrifice everything else for it.”

3 Likes

Thats alot of calcite My Love xD

2 Likes

I saw you have that number of calcite on your phone, so I copy you mylove. :joy:

2 Likes

well congratulations mylove you did it! :laughing:

2 Likes

Before my calcite its 99 (green), now goes to zero just make a view elements that I wanted. Also my gold decrease alot to salvage angelite (before it’s 99 green) and quartz (before it’s 99 green) and diamonds ( before it’s 99 green).
I started getting poor start from calcite behaviour.

1 Like

Its normal to all the new to the game. Just farm alot, you’ll get used to it and then build a farming build. You will never problem calcite. Now obsidian. :joy:

1 Like

Thx, Kallen for your advices.
Off course farming. After reach level 50+ calcite become rare or I think never show up again.
But better to create a new item use to control calcite behaviour in randomly change the elements. For example; fire, ice, thunder and poison robes to temper equipment with element from calcite that controled by each robe with the elements we need for change.

1 Like

I think this guide will answer your question and help you a lot :smile:

Skaul's Hierarchy of Tips and Tricks [SHTT] [2.5]

Ty, I ll follow your advis.

Hi, CuzegSpiked.
After read the the walk-through, I know that farming for calcite only available at lowest level. So I had three slot with 3 classes that don’t want farming in that lowest level of the dungeon. Then I think I must purchase 1 character slot for the calcite farmer. The character should be hunting in the lowest level, hunting for the other 3 primary characters. - Do you think it will works, Cuzeg? May you should do this to.

1 Like

It works but a better method is farm floors above 100+ and when you farm so much angelites and quartz, you can salvage them down to calcite and they are just as easy as calcite. The white coloured crystals are common rank and very easy to find therefore very abundant. Even easier with proper farming gear. That is if you want to often use 1 character and not want to use other characters for farming but up to you :smile:

A key farming affix for crystals is item drops. The higher the item drops, the more crystals you will obtain ( as well as more legends,orbs,gold and mythstones).

Ty, Cuzeg. Your advis is really usefull.
But I don’t want to cut of my characters progress by farming in lowest level. I’d rather creates #4 character for that.:slight_smile:
Loool, I am really serious…

1 Like