Suggest For New Update

Now level it up to 100 by equipping it while farming. Nice pet though.

1 Like

that Elemental Resist with Unity Mythic can help your defense in Arena against all types of Elemental attacks, if you have room for Unity. all the other affixes can be good with Campaign or Arena Builds.

I think your Eternal Spike might be bugged. Eternal Items & Pets double affix values, and Dodge - 20, Deadly Strike - 20, Crushing Blow - 20, & Crit Chance - 30. these are the doubled values for these affixes on Eternal Items, and they are already over that. unless Eternal Items & Pets triple affix values now?

or is it part of a Seven Deadly Sins Build?

1 Like

Yap my warrior just go to 500++ floor and got all SDS item except the necklace. So i unlock with those salvage item. The damage is good but the defense is so low, any suggestions for sds set build?

2 Likes

there is a post by @dickwad on the subject, but gtg. hope it helps.

1 Like

Haha 7D’S boosts pet chance affixes :sunglasses:

this thread kind of looks at the pro’s & con’s of a SDS Build. @dickwad went with a SDS Proc PVP Build. if you look at all the Items of a SDS Set, you almost have to use it as a Farm Build. 18 spaces total are SDS Set, Set Bonus, & Set Curse, so that drastically reduces the space you have for anything else. if you have the Merlin Pet, then 21 spaces total are taken up just by SDS affixes. you can’t put a Mythic Affix on any SDS item, and the SDS Set cancels the use of +All Sets, which weakens the use of other Set Affixes.

I finally found a Legend Merlin Imp a bunch of months ago, but haven’t really had any ideas for Crafting a SDS Farm Build. I think I might try one after I finally make a Golems Ultimate Farm Build.

3 Likes

It’s a good thread to read. It starts with no idea of a build and over time we make discoveries of the secrets behind the deadly sins set. At the end I publish my proc based low PvP characters. @Golem has his own ideas of how to exploit this build which I truly hope he will get around to building and revealing. After all, we both created this thread and have both found Merlin.I think Merlin was whispering to us to make seven deadly sins builds :heart_eyes:

1 Like

lately, I have been trying to think outside the box for my Farm Builds. that will help a lot when I get around to a SDS Farm Build, which will require me to think so far outside the box, I will be in another box entirely, and trying to think outside of that one! :confused::thinking:

1 Like

A box outside a box and another box outside that one :thinking: But what is a box when it’s not a box ? Well it’s just a box :imp:

well, if I think far enough outside the second box, I might be in a spherical or polyhedron shaped container, and trying to think my way out of those! :confounded:

2 Likes

Or a Mobius ring :astonished: Get a strip of paper. Draw a dotted line down the center. Twist the ends so they are opposite sides and glue them together. You end up with a one sided ring and if you cut through the dotted line you end up with not two identical rings but one bigger one. Fascinated me as a child.

1 Like

@Mr_Scooty I remind you again sir. How come again with this old vanities on now new latest verssion.
Screenshot_2017-09-16-18-36-22_kindlephoto-419945232

3 Likes

I’m thinking about a 5 sds build based on manasheild. I think that sds shouldn’t block all sets for other affixes

Test it @DuDono . I was a newbie back then. There is still I feel a lot of hidden secrets in deadly sins.

2 Likes

Aw thanks guys. Now focusing on my rogue :pensive: im not good using my warrior. 7ds looks great but not that power full i guess. Hwer imma try those build. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

The last thing I will ask you to consider is the lack of set bonuses in deadly sins. Good luck it’s an hard build to craft :joy:

1 Like

U can use the PVP build of HawkEye and @kiane_zaine that’s good for rouge user. @yubifreak

4 Likes

I had a good idea yesterday. some players have mentioned a Dragon Pet for DQ.

first, found on floors above 500 on M3 difficulty by defeating powerful monsters (Epic+ monsters).

second, Pet Skill is Dragon Breath. works like Wizard Blast, but is a Pet Skill, not a Character Weapon Skill. DMG would be +20% per Pets Rank/Tier of MH Weapon, with a 2% per Rank chance to Deadly Strike (it is a Dragon, after all), or a flat +50% or 100% Weapon DMG and +10% Deadly Strike. Normal to Epic Dragons attack 1x a second, and Legend+ 2x a second. or 1x every two to four seconds adjusted by Cool Down. the Dragon Breath would be the Element of the Dragon. if the Dragons Element is different from either Weapon, it will not get the benefit of Elemental DMG or Elemental Crit. affixes.

third, Dragons are powerful Pets, but that power comes with a price! a Masochism Set Dragon drains a Characters Vitality (HP) and a Hunger Set Dragon drains a Characters Mentality (MP). I was thinking of Defiant, but it didn’t have a built in balance that having a Dragon for a Pet would need.

3 Likes

Maybe a 7 sds curses dragon. I mean:
-50% hp and mp (1 affix)
-50% dmg
-100% move speed
-200% luck and gold find (1 affix)
-100% all healing
-something broken
For the broken affix, I thought about something such as a set that give +1 all sets (excluding itself) per rank.

1 Like

Meanwhile, i need revamp for the dog :smiley: so useless only can help put the gold unlike the other pet. Sadly i have both eternal and legend doggoo :pensive:
But oso have the fairy ( legend) with ascendent affix