Suggestion: Telekinesis Skill

Telekinesis would be a pretty cool skill, in my opinion. Basically it’d extend the range at which we can pick items/gold/crystals up off the ground. If our current range is x, then Telekinesis 1 should give 2x, 2 3x, and so on. It makes the most sense as a green set skill. Opinions?

+1 this would be awesome

Yes. Others have suggested auto loot features before, and I would take any feature at all that lets me spend more time killing and less time running around to pick stuff up.

Pretty good idea actually. Or at the very least upgrade the hounds to fetch more than just gold. I’ve reached the point where I can fire a few arrows in a general area and take out every enemy in a long stretch of road only to have to go down the entire path to pick up loot. It’d be nice to have stuff float up to me saving a bit of time. Granted it isn’t that much of a problem but it’d make things a tad easier. More time killing less time gathering.

Yup. My twisters destroy everything, but then I spend twice as long as it took to kill stuff zig zagging around to pick everything up. Appease my laziness!

I love the idea, I agree it should be a green set skill, but only on a legendary pet.
My next suggestion might not be liked by everyone, but here goes … Make the legendary pet IAP only.
ducks down to avoid the torrent of flames that will come for suggesting making it an IAP :smiling_imp:

I love the idea, I agree it should be a green set skill, but only on a legendary pet.
My next suggestion might not be liked by everyone, but here goes … Make the legendary pet IAP only.
ducks down to avoid the torrent of flames that will come for suggesting making it an IAP :smiling_imp:[/quote]
JesteR remember not all have a good finance situation like you

@JesteR, you must be having the capped 60% dodge to be safe on the torrent of flames, because i know they will be coming!! DUCK!!!:mrgreen:

ducks down to avoid the torrent of flames that will come for suggesting making it an IAP :smiling_imp:[/quote]
JesteR remember not all have a good finance situation like you[/quote]

I understand that kluczyk, and I’m not disrespting anyone for that. IAPs keep the game alive and keeps the updates coming.
An IAP should not change the ballance of things by making the game pay to win, but if players want a small perk that makes their play a little easier, then a small fee should be played.
The IAP would not grant you anything that you can’t do if you did not buy it, but the task would just take a little less time.

Lol, its amazing what you can buy on eBay these days, internet forum anti flame suit for only £24.99 including postage and packaging. I’m hoping I find one of these in my Christmas stocking this year from Santa :wink:
And Santa knows I’ve been a good boy :wink:

i can suggest about this IAP , change price of auto reveal for 9.99$ and multi boost for 1.99$-2.99$ because map will be bought once for forever and if multi boost will have less cost ppl wil buy it much more than now

I’d definitely buy it

I’d say if it’s going to be IAP then it shouldn’t be a skill that takes up useful space. Also: I’m not positive on how the revenue is for this game, but I feel like modifying the current IAPs would probably give better returns than piling more on top.

I’m on disability. Basically poor as hell but I get where Jester’s coming from. I love this game. I want to see it keep going with new stuff as long as possible. If making legendary pets cost real money helps the developers do that then so be it. I try to spend real money on the game to help support it whenever I can. I have demonic wings, demonic horns and an extra character slot. I plan to get a demonic hound and imp and demonic eyes next time I have a few dollars to spare. I don’t mind paying real money to support this game when I can.