[Suggestion] Wizard set Affixes

Here, 2 set affixes suggestions for wizard, would like to have a feedback :smile:
Don’t pay attention to the names, I wasn’t that much inspired for them but more for the effects :laughing:

• Omega

1st effect : Increase +Xallskills per Xk regen (HP and MP)
2nd effect : Gives 0.0X Regen per mana points

Lvl 1 :
1st Effect : 1000 HP/MP regen = +1 allskills
2nd Effect : 1 MP = 0.01 Regen (so : 10 000 MP = 100 Regen MP)

Lvl 5 :
2nd Effect : 1 MP = 0.05 Regen (so : 10 000 MP = 500 Regen MP)

Lvl 8 :
2nd Effect : 1 MP = 0.08 Regen (so : 10 000 MP = 800 Regen MP)

• Alpha

Link Timewarp to the character, the timewarp surrounds him wherever he moves
Add 5% ProcTimewarp% on hits per level

Lvl 1 : +5% ProcTimewarp%
Lvl 5 : +25% ProcTimewarp%
Lvl8 : + 40% ProcTimewarp%

alpha is easy to understand…
omega ahm too much math… :smiley:

Looks interesting but for alpha even though the folowing thing sounds really cool and useful I think some thing should be added to make the Timewarp a bit more useful like when enemies enter the Timewarp they loose some resistance or loose some health over time, I think it’s not to op because they need to be in range and the range is quite small so it balances it out. Or an other thing that could be good is a range increase for the Timewarp so you can stay at safer distances.
And for the omega it looks interesting but I think it needs to be a bit more simple so everybody can understand it but it’s a nice idea.

[quote=“Gathzen”]Looks interesting but for alpha even though the folowing thing sounds really cool and useful I think some thing should be added to make the Timewarp a bit more useful like when enemies enter the Timewarp they loose some resistance or loose some health over time, I think it’s not to op because they need to be in range and the range is quite small so it balances it out. Or an other thing that could be good is a range increase for the Timewarp so you can stay at safer distances.
And for the omega it looks interesting but I think it needs to be a bit more simple so everybody can understand it but it’s a nice idea.[/quote]

Well, there is a “nature” which slows ennemies in the timewarp already, also Timewarp can be bigger at 1.7 ( alot bigger, don’t expect the whole map :laughing: )
So the real problem is really the fact that it stays where you’re casting it, and if you’re using a teleport build, to avoid monsters attack, timewarp is useless as you’re never in the timewarp while teleporting, that’s why I would add this “link” to the character, and also a “proc” :smile:

But the iidea of reducing monster resistance is a good idea, it could be a new talent or something! :stuck_out_tongue:

ps : re-edited my omega description so it’s simplier to get it :smile:

These affixes have to do with the hero system?

Time warp should be reworked and change it to an aura (since 1.6 i dont see that time warp slows ranged attacks o.o) i never tryed the continuity talent to test it with melee attacks

If you partner omega with cosmic power with pure mana my estimate regen is 10k+ = +10allskills
And if you add druic set the regen will be 15k+ = +15allskill + nadroji set 4allskill = 19allskills

Idont know if it’s strong but +19 allskill are huge

And if your allgear has +4skills x 6 = 24+19= 43allskills x 5%damage is equal to +215% damage + rage set 350% crit damge + explosive affix + plugue set = billlionsssss of damge.

What the. This is combination of damage and armor

Well, wait for 1.7 it’s a bit different, but yeah I would prefer having timewarp as an aura or a mantra
It’s not slowing ennemies with “continuity : timewarp also slows melee by +2.5% /lvl” ?

[quote]If you partner omega with cosmic power with pure mana my estimate regen is 10k+ = +10allskills
And if you add druic set the regen will be 15k+ = +15allskill + nadroji set 4allskill = 19allskills

Idont know if it’s strong but +19 allskill are huge

And if your allgear has +4skills x 6 = 24+19= 43allskills x 5%damage is equal to +215% damage + rage set 350% crit damge + explosive affix + plugue set = billlionsssss of damge.

What the. This is combination of damage and armor[/quote]

CosmicPower increase per 125% of mana and regen, but you need to get the affixes firstly :exclamation: (which mean using free slots on your gear to get some regen)
Also, for now Druidic is completly useless, that’s why it’s gonna be reworked, but with these affixes, they bring a new mechanic for druidic and make it interesting, indeed :smile:
Ah and btw, regen are kinda useless also! :confused:

Also these “+skills” modifiers are applied on the gear, so the modifiers are capped at 20 :smile:
You can’t get 6x +4skills (there is only 2 ways to get +allskills, it’s been by legendaffix but limited at +2/affix, and MS but limited at +4/affix and liimited also at 2 affixes, as it’s applying only on MH and OH, so basically, you can get +8 allskills from weapons and another +12 if you use 1 slot on every items to get the red affix “+2allskills”)
BUUUUUUT, even if it would be “op”, you’ve to take in consideration that you used 8 slots to get these +20 allskills, would it be “worth”? tbh i’m not even doing this setup because it would be a waste of slots, imo, but that’s my own vision of theorycrafting! :confused:

Oh and w’re talking about explosive, i’m highly suggesting/harassing Steiger to remove it, let’s being honest it’s a stupid overpowered affix, and it would completly unbalance the pvp once it’ll be released :angry:

Thanks for your feedback, guys :stuck_out_tongue:

Me 2 im not doing that kind of set up. Electrified is useless for now but its oveerpower it can return damage up to 100k%

But it’s very effective as a tank :smile:

Its not efective in imune elemental monster theres no damage return and i almost max my dodge 58% + 34% block the possible return damage is low

Ofc iif you’re boosting your dodge and block, this kind of reflect stuff is irrevelant and useless! u’ve to get a ton of HP to get dmg and then reflecting it

Ofc iif you’re boosting your dodge and block, this kind of reflect stuff is irrevelant and useless! u’ve to get a ton of HP to get dmg and then reflecting it[/quote]
Thats what i want for my warrior xD