Sugguession for collectors

This was brought up recently. We are running out of room to put our stuff! Buying Chars to place our stuff is fine but moving our items to them is such a hassle. One of the biggest item collection that EVERYONE has are CS and MS. They take up 40 item slots! That is 2 bags/stashs. What is worst is that every Char uses them. That is 40 item slots for every non-hireling unless we spend 5 mins moving the stones around.

Another issue is that each char has their own stack of CS/MS. Buy a CS/MS on the hireling? They take up a slot. Move it to stask then to your char? They still take up a different item slot even after you use the SORT function. The only way to “stack” them is to have a non full bag and put both groups into the same bag.

I don’t care if I have to pay money but can we get a special stash just for CS/MS that is shared between all Chars? Also please make it so that any CS/MS acquired goes directly to the CS/MS stash if we have it. This way when we are playing different Chars we do not need to switch back and forth between our customization Char and the one we are playing.

[quote=“Unities”]
I don’t care if I have to pay money but can we get a special stash just for CS/MS that is shared between all Chars?.[/quote]

We’re very seriously considering special/premium stashes for the next big patch ( 1.9 ).

I am already paying money for chars just to hold items. Anything to help me hord more loot is a welcomed addition. XD With all the nice and shiny stuff you guys are making, I am sure a good population of the players will want it too. I am sure you understand the feeling of finding something rare you don’t need but too precious to sell.

That’s why I always buy CS/MS with my main then move them to the stash. But I have the same problem. Im a set/legendary collector and had recently finished 2 pages of sets JUST for my Rogue and Im already out of space. More stashes would be extremely useful.

please no pay2win :frowning:

Err, adding premium stashes/bags is as pay to win as character slots and boosts.

I don’t see how having extra stashes (Right now, each character gets up to 4 bags and each account gets up to 4 stashes to share between characters) is “pay to win”. You are simply able to store more items that you’ve already found or purchased from the merchant (with gold).

Pay To Win would be being able to pay CASH for gear that cannot otherwise be found or crafted for free.

Currently, the ONLY item that you can purchase that you cannot find by just playing the game is extra character slots, and you do have to have an extra character slot to have a hireling. That’s as close to “pay to win” as you can get with DQ. Since you split hero points and gear and stuff with your hireling, it’s not as if you can finish the game faster by paying. You may clear a level twice as fast, but you have two characters splitting up the hero points, etc, so, in essence, you’re really “progressing” at the same speed.

woah woah tell that to path of exile =D.

Depending on your definition of “pay to win”. to me anything involve money is pay to win.

example.
pay to buy skin - i win others in fashion
pay to buy stash - i win other in capacity to stored item
pay for gold - i get gold faster than you.

Anything which other people pay for feels like a disadvantage to you will be “pay to win”

Other example
Paying for super weapon/item with powerful stats that cannot drop in game = pay to win
Paying for STATS over MAX CAPPED = pay to win.(in DQ case is over 299)

so thats the different version of pay to win either way.

[quote=“SteigerBox”][quote=“Unities”]
I don’t care if I have to pay money but can we get a special stash just for CS/MS that is shared between all Chars?.[/quote]

We’re very seriously considering special/premium stashes for the next big patch ( 1.9 ).[/quote]
One thing that comes to mind is a special storage locker that’s specifically created as a collector’s thing. Legendary items generally have the same affixes, so players could have a special Legendary Collector’s Stash for that specific purpose. Store exactly one of each legendary.

[quote=“Rider of Dark”]
Legendary items generally have the same affixes, so players could have a special Legendary Collector’s Stash for that specific purpose. Store exactly one of each legendary.[/quote]
As we can modify the affix and add socket, each drop is already an object. There is no easy way to store all the same legend to kind of single slot.

[quote=“prosper”][quote=“Rider of Dark”]
Legendary items generally have the same affixes, so players could have a special Legendary Collector’s Stash for that specific purpose. Store exactly one of each legendary.[/quote]
As we can modify the affix and add socket, each drop is already an object. There is no easy way to store all the same legend to kind of single slot.[/quote]

You don’t seem to understand the desires of a collector.

Mostly, I collect items base on 2 conditions:
1/ They were made by me
2/ Their names are so cool, I just can’t throw them away XD

[quote=“zzvilzz”]
2/ Their names are so cool, I just can’t throw them away XD[/quote]
I’ve never seen a crystal item, so I don’t know about those.

That said, legendary equipment has a special and unique feature not found on lesser equipment. Which is their name. Everything else about a legendary item can be changed.

Eternal legendary equipment could also get their own special storage, being that they’re also Legendary items. And different in that, aside their element, can’t be changed.