Summon Fury Minion

Can anyone show me what is this Fury Minion looks like? Thanks in advance!

Looks just like the furys that spawn in game. Different colors for different elements.

i’ve been using a ring with +% summon fury minion,but i never summon one. must be a bug

The chance is very low but it does work. The fury isn’t that great. It dies easily end game just like every other minion.

The chance is very low but it does work. The fury isn’t that great. It dies easily end game just like every other minion.[/quote]

• yeah its not that great but my point is i’ve been using the ring with affix summon fury but i cant see anything that i summon.

What item is it from, what class are you etc?

Again the chance is very low and it is dependant on attacks unlike Proc effects which are time based. You need high AS and a weapon with low base attack time. Even then, it does not guarantee anything. It is still possible to go through billions of attacks and not see a single fury.

You also only get a limited amount of minions out.

[quote=“Unities”]Again the chance is very low and it is dependant on attacks unlike Proc effects which are time based. You need high AS and a weapon with low base attack time. Even then, it does not guarantee anything. It is still possible to go through billions of attacks and not see a single fury.

You also only get a limited amount of minions out.[/quote]
Sounds to me it needs a buff / work like a proc, although, I thought procs didn’t activate except on attacks?

Procs activates at a set amount of time while attacking. That is why they say things like “chance to cast “X” on attack per second”. Regardless of what weapon you equip, the chance of it happening is the same. Whether you a hammer or a flintlock, they will have the same number of procs over time.

Summon Fury is on number of attacks. That is why the description says “chance on attack to summon a Fury”. A weapon that does 10 attacks/sec has higher chance of summoning a Fury than something that only does 1.5 attacks per second.

[quote=“Unities”]Procs activates at a set amount of time while attacking. That is why they say things like “chance to cast “X” on attack per second”. Regardless of what weapon you equip, the chance of it happening is the same. Whether you a hammer or a flintlock, they will have the same number of procs over time.

Summon Fury is on number of attacks. That is why the description says “chance on attack to summon a Fury”. A weapon that does 10 attacks/sec has higher chance of summoning a Fury than something that only does 1.5 attacks per second.[/quote]
Well, procs actovate often, so why doesn’t fury. Certainly weapon speed doesn’t make that big of a difference does it? If it does, perhaps they should consider turning it into a process.

Weapon speed doesn’t change anything here. It’s irrelevant. The chance is PER attack. I have a weapon with with 8.9% Summon Fury, that means each attack has an 8.9% chance to summon a fury. Speed then, is only going to affect how long it takes me to get all 3. Faster attack speed is not increasing your chance.

In my example of 8.9%, it took me roughly 30 attacks to summon all 3 (max) on a few separate occasions. 8.9% is ~10% or 1/10… so for 3 its 3/30… math holds up.

It should not change whether I do those 30 attacks in 1 second, or over the course of a few minutes.

Mine appears to be working just fine.

As requested, a summoned fury…

Just like the baddie version.

[quote=“Ircher”][quote=“Unities”]Procs activates at a set amount of time while attacking. That is why they say things like “chance to cast “X” on attack per second”. Regardless of what weapon you equip, the chance of it happening is the same. Whether you a hammer or a flintlock, they will have the same number of procs over time.

Summon Fury is on number of attacks. That is why the description says “chance on attack to summon a Fury”. A weapon that does 10 attacks/sec has higher chance of summoning a Fury than something that only does 1.5 attacks per second.[/quote]
Well, procs actovate often, so why doesn’t fury. Certainly weapon speed doesn’t make that big of a difference does it? If it does, perhaps they should consider turning it into a process.[/quote]

Of course, it does. If you flip a coin 10 times the chances of you getting at least 1 head is much higher than if you only flip it once.

Also the chances are very different. One has up to 25% chance to happen and the other has up to 5%. Do you know how low 5% is compared to 25%? If it takes you 30s to do 20 attacks, it will take you 30s of CONSTANTLY attacking (no pauses) to get 1 Fury.

• from a ring (+4.9% summon fury) and just now i found mh weapon with (4.1% summon fury). With the combined ring and mh weap im able to summon a fury. Yay! :smiley:
    But i notice that when i only use the ring or the mh weapon i can’t summon any Fury at all. However if i use both ring and weap theres no problem summoning it.
    Been wondering about this Fury long time now. :smiley: :smiley:

-@Rubiks - thanks for the pics,much appreciated and im Wiz btw.

@anygma

Congrats on finally getting a fury :smile:

Im assuming those items are both legendary, so I was looking for the exact item name to do tests of my own with them. Have you tried just firing off attacks without actually attacking anything to see if it summons one? They could just be dying before you notice them in combat.

[quote=“Rubik”]@anygma

Congrats on finally getting a fury :smile:

Im assuming those items are both legendary, so I was looking for the exact item name to do tests of my own with them. Have you tried just firing off attacks without actually attacking anything to see if it summons one? They could just be dying before you notice them in combat.[/quote]

• thanks! yeah with both ring and the weapon equipped i tried just firing and attacking and i can summon fury(only two though). however if im only using the ring or the weapon, no fury at all. LOL! i think 4% is very low to summon a fury.