Survey!

since enemies doesn’t been given much love in this forum, just for fun, lets have a survey, :laughing:

who or what kind of enemy you like.fighting with? weather legend epic rare or magic. :wink:

ill start this ok, i personally like gracious enemies, well for the items ofcourse…

[quote=“andrielley”]since enemies doesn’t been given much love in this forum, just for fun, lets have a survey, :laughing:

who or what kind of enemy you like.fighting with? weather legend epic rare or magic. :wink:

ill start this ok, i personally like gracious enemies, well for the items ofcourse…[/quote]

You posted this too soon :confused: When patch hits everyone’s replies will be outdated :wink:

well then they can reply after the patch is out… :wink:

well, i opened this thread thinking about an suggestion with surveys hehe, why shinibox don’t add tapjoy to receive money with surveys?

I like killing stuff off screen with my rogue and sorting through loot piles in corridors i have yet to travel down. Not sure what was there, but thanks for the loot! :smile:

Skeletons…because of thier death animations. Makes me smile:twisted:

@ninja we don’t currently use tapjoy for a large variety of reasons: easier and safer for us not got to get into those :wink:

nah, i just want to see the game growing even more :smiley: