Tank build

Which affix is more tanky to use in PvP?

All Resist or Armor?

1 Like

i think both, the best id a balance between both (unless tou have sets that give all resist or armor %)

2 Likes

I want to build a tank build bro because my Rouge can’t win anymore against tanky players but I don’t have any basis on how to build a tank one that’s why I ask here on which one is the strongest

usually All Resist is better, as there is a Trinket affix that reduces enemy Armor by a %. not all players use Trinkets with that affix, but some do.

otherwise, both scale the same as far as how much damage they reduce. you could use both…

1 Like

My question is that what ratio do we need to apply in? 60-40 all Resist/armor?

1 Like

don’t know that. considering the fact that there are only 42 spaces to put affixes in, and that All Resist is a little better than Armor, 60/40 might be a good way to go.

do a search :mag: for PVP Builds and look at their All Resist to Armor, and see if it’s possible to figure out their ratio’s.

other than that, I don’t think I’ve seen any posts on ratio’s, so you might have to do your own research & testing. I think that the few players who have done the research & testing haven’t shared, as it gives their builds the edge over those who don’t do the research & testing.

1 Like

Yeah, Mr. Golem. Just like we said that they may cracked the right build for the tank one but they are low powered character or Dmg :joy:

that’s always been the trade off. high damage/low defense vs. high defense/low damage, or medium damage/defense. or the high damage/high defense with lots of sacrifices in other areas of the build.

2 Likes

If they accept that they are low powered but high HP character then they are waiting for the next 5-7 rounds to increase the power of it hehe :muscle:

1 Like