Tanky Warrior PvP (What I got so far)

I suggest you use phalanx talent is better for tank. And change all nature to Luck will boost your hp.

Use prayer talent on amulet, so you can heal when you use OH skills

@dos I’m not looking for PvE Build… Look at the tittle. But even if I consider your comment to PvP, I know I can do PvP with 1 HP, it’s just kill the guy first (if he have Sanctuary, just kill him first twice)… But this i already have. What I want now is a tanky build.
@SilentKiller Thanks… I’ll be changing talents after all of it is done…

I forgot… You can add battle mage set (increase total armor and total hp 100%)

@SilentKiller Can’t see the light at the end… No matter what I do, wouldn’t be 300K HP like ppl have… :confused:

So, shouldn’t be using Block, or any other affix beside luck? Kinda boring… :confused:
I thought that was other way to do it (not for 800k, how i said, 300k or so)…

I have 300k hp with what I said

Template, man. :wink:

@LuiiS if u find tanky affixes boring then go dmg burst build u dont have to follow everyones guide u can make ur own just keep experimenting.(though u can be very tanky and deal decent dmg as a warrior w decent pvp build) :smile:

@Dos they have 1 hp in pve since high hp or dmg reduc kn highfloor is useless u will be 1-3 hit anyway on pack maps/tnt proc/skyfall. so lot players add 30%dodgex2(1x is enough if ur a rogue) inc ur survival and also inc ur dmg w/ pathfinder affix. also some players add 45%block along w/ 60% dodge and sanctuary amulet just to inc survival rate. (though if ur a rogue u wont have problem having 1 hp since u can achieve permastealth w/ lvl40 stealth 55%cd)
stealth = dodge all incoming atks

Maybe I’ll do a Rogue for PvP and Farm with Wizz+Warrior how i’m doing anyway…

@LuiiS yeah i know the title thats why i said druidic set in my suggestion. I tried using a set that gave me 740k plus hp in arena. But i converted some of those items. This are the remaining items that i have and it gives me 430k plus hp. If you want tanky build, you can use set affixes that has hp booster anf ofc a +2 set x 2 is a must to boost it even more. And change the talent of your amu to prayer, so that if you use toss or scalp, youll regen 40% base hp. Immunities like blind, stun,frozen etc will help in your tanky build too.

@dos 400k hp in pve would be too low when u enter arena. that would be around 30-40k more or less. reaching 20m+ or even higher hp is possible in pve

First… You are showing PvE stats… So your 430k HP (I can reach double of it with what i got) would be something like 35K in Arena. 10% from what i was looking for. Second: No reason to use HP Regen cause Vampiric Touch make your regen go to 0. Third: I already said that I would be changing talents at the end. Fourth: I already have immunity and said that would be adding another in the ring…

Didnt you read my comment? Thats why i said that i already converted some of it. And this set was only thing left that gives that hp boost. Thats why i said plagued and battlemage right? To increase hp. You can just craft items that have plagued and batlle mage and other set affix thst boosts hp then add 10k hp on them.

[Removed due to violation of Community Guidelines.]

[Removed due to violation of Community Guidelines.].