Teal Tier?

ummmmmm just found one…

:question: :question: :question:

:question: :question: :question:[/quote]
I think he’s talking about a Crystal item :smiley:

ah…thats probably it…i figured that mythic will be purple…

Had to translate “teal” to figure it was a synonyme of “turquoise” and “cyan” :laughing:

Well GZ it’s avoiding you to get 1 obsidian CS which is hard to get :smile:

So is the idea to get all those top lvl stones and wipe your legend armor add sockets then redo each piece with CS stats?! jeez…

:question: :question: :question:

You get a legend…you destroy all affixs…you then add all sockets…and then you add all CS affixs…thats how you crystallize a piece right?!

You don’t have to remove all affixes of an equipment piece, if you are satisfied with it haha. You can also use a epic or yellow equipment piece and try to “craft” your perfect gear.
It doesn’t have to be a legendary one. It just saves time when using a legendary weapon/helmet etc with its (already existing) legendary affixes.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (SM-N9005) using Tapatalk.

DQ: CentraLity, Mage Level 99
CentraBPM, Warrior Level 99
Main Account: Remya (started a new one; 2 Oct. 2014) Rogue Level X

well yeah but you want the legendary gear for SET green affixs…or can you craft those as well?!

Yes, you can craft them as well. With the second rarest Crystal, Amethyst.

wow really?! so i can create my own legends?! ok then so what happens when you give an item a green set…then wipe out all the yellow and orange affixs…add your sockets…and place CS affixs on them? what pool does it pull from?

Yes you can. You only need sockets for Mythstones. Crystals can be applied on equipment without the need of a socket. If you apply a crystal, which allows you to add a normal (yellow) affix, you can choose one of 6 (randomly generated) yellow affixes from the yellow affix pool and if you apply a topaz crystal, which allows you to roll an epic affix, you can choose one of 6 (randomly generated) affixes from the epic affixes pool. It’s not that difficult to understand, only at the beginning it’s a bit complicated, but you’ll get the hang out of it soon. :smile:

Example of a own-crafted equipment piece on my Rogue account:

[quote=“CentraBPM”]Yes you can. You only need sockets for Mythstones. Crystals can be applied on equipment without the need of a socket. If you apply a crystal, which allows you to add a normal (yellow) affix, you can choose one of 6 (randomly generated) yellow affixes from the yellow affix pool and if you apply a topaz crystal, which allows you to roll an epic affix, you can choose one of 6 (randomly generated) affixes from the epic affixes pool. It’s not that difficult to understand, only at the beginning it’s a bit complicated, but you’ll get the hang out of it soon. :smile:

Main Account: Remya (started a new one; 2 Oct. 2014) Rogue Level X[/quote]

Hello. I’m confused as to what the set number +2 does. And how is it possible that a mage has convert all mana to hp? Haha sorry for the newbie-ish question. Cause i’m at floor 165 and I have seen people’s wizards casting torrent of warrior. @.@

set number +2 does increase your number on your set affixes (green)

Here you can see “rage (5)” : 4 pts are got from “set number +2” and another “set number +2” (+ the initial value “1”) :smile:

[quote=“Ryznele”][quote=“CentraBPM”]Yes you can. You only need sockets for Mythstones. Crystals can be applied on equipment without the need of a socket. If you apply a crystal, which allows you to add a normal (yellow) affix, you can choose one of 6 (randomly generated) yellow affixes from the yellow affix pool and if you apply a topaz crystal, which allows you to roll an epic affix, you can choose one of 6 (randomly generated) affixes from the epic affixes pool. It’s not that difficult to understand, only at the beginning it’s a bit complicated, but you’ll get the hang out of it soon. :smile:

Main Account: Remya (started a new one; 2 Oct. 2014) Rogue Level X[/quote]

Hello. I’m confused as to what the set number +2 does. And how is it possible that a mage has convert all mana to hp? Haha sorry for the newbie-ish question. Cause i’m at floor 165 and I have seen people’s wizards casting torrent of warrior. @.@[/quote]

Hey Ryznele.
There is a Set Item for wizards, which is called ‘Blood Mage’. It will increase your DMG by 12,5% (for each set you have equipped) and it converts all your mana into HP. Spells/Attacks now need HP instead of mana. The cost of a skill or auto attack will now be doubled.
If you have one item equipped which has the legendary affix ‘+1 (or 2 is max per affix) Set Number/s’ it will add +1 or 2 to your current equipped set items. For example: You only have one Ascendant Set Item equipped, therefore Ascendant (1) and then equip one item with “+ 2 Set Numbers” your equipped Ascendant Set Item will display “Ascendant (3)”, as you would have equipped 3 Ascendant Set Items in total. This is an excellent affix, which let’s you have more different Set Items equipped and still gain good (higher) effects from them.

Some items for every class have legendary proc affixes. If you find an item with “+ X% Storm Proc” or “+ X% Torrent Proc”, they have a chance to trigger when you attack. So even if you play as wizard and have an item equipped with “+ X% Torrent (Warrior Class) Proc” you will be able to have a chance to trigger “Torrent attacks” when attacking.

Main Account: Remya, Rogue Level 99