imgur.com/lc1rfKE

Nice one :laughing:

94327968 - gold. really high :astonished: Nice eternal :astonished:

imgur.com/X5LHTRG but it little sucks

[quote=ā€œxGIGOā€]when you see this :smiley: :laughing:
imgur.com/lc1rfKE[/quote]

And your device crashs :dieter:

Heheā€¦ you killed a purple?

IIRC eternal/crystal items on the floor are colored red until you pick them up and check your bagsā€¦ Iā€™m pretty sure of it. Green items on the floor came from purple baddies.

Seems like a pretty accurate conclusion, as you are near a portal (where you may have accomplished the mythic spawn feat after defeating the guardian of the portal)

[quote=ā€œDiieterā€][quote=ā€œxGIGOā€]when you see this :smiley: :laughing:
imgur.com/lc1rfKE[/quote]

And your device crashs :dieter:[/quote]

lol :laughing: :laughing:

[quote=ā€œocenyxā€]Heheā€¦ you killed a purple?

IIRC eternal/crystal items on the floor are colored red until you pick them up and check your bagsā€¦ Iā€™m pretty sure of it. Green items on the floor came from purple baddies.

Seems like a pretty accurate conclusion, as you are near a portal (where you may have accomplished the mythic spawn feat after defeating the guardian of the portal)[/quote]

yeah I killed him after few minutes job ā€¦I was doing this on floor 200 cause I forgot to use map stupid me :imp: ā€¦here is he I done his printscreen too :smiley: imgur.com/9UCS0Ml

[quote=ā€œocenyxā€]Heheā€¦ you killed a purple?

Seems like a pretty accurate conclusion, as you are near a portal (where you may have accomplished the mythic spawn feat after defeating the guardian of the portal)[/quote]
matbe u also got an explanation for this?

Two greens?! What an extremely lucky dude!

Though the loot amount matches that of a high ranking baddy so somehow it still makes senseā€¦

[quote=ā€œIDDQDā€]
matbe u also got an explanation for this?[/quote]

That is an 1.8.0 patch pic before the eternals got bugged.

2 eternals ,u suck :stuck_out_tongue: