imgur.com/lc1rfKE

Nice one :laughing:

94327968 - gold. really high :astonished: Nice eternal :astonished:

imgur.com/X5LHTRG but it little sucks

[quote=“xGIGO”]when you see this :smiley: :laughing:
imgur.com/lc1rfKE[/quote]

And your device crashs :dieter:

Hehe… you killed a purple?

IIRC eternal/crystal items on the floor are colored red until you pick them up and check your bags… I’m pretty sure of it. Green items on the floor came from purple baddies.

Seems like a pretty accurate conclusion, as you are near a portal (where you may have accomplished the mythic spawn feat after defeating the guardian of the portal)

[quote=“Diieter”][quote=“xGIGO”]when you see this :smiley: :laughing:
imgur.com/lc1rfKE[/quote]

And your device crashs :dieter:[/quote]

lol :laughing: :laughing:

[quote=“ocenyx”]Hehe… you killed a purple?

IIRC eternal/crystal items on the floor are colored red until you pick them up and check your bags… I’m pretty sure of it. Green items on the floor came from purple baddies.

Seems like a pretty accurate conclusion, as you are near a portal (where you may have accomplished the mythic spawn feat after defeating the guardian of the portal)[/quote]

yeah I killed him after few minutes job …I was doing this on floor 200 cause I forgot to use map stupid me :imp: …here is he I done his printscreen too :smiley: imgur.com/9UCS0Ml

[quote=“ocenyx”]Hehe… you killed a purple?

Seems like a pretty accurate conclusion, as you are near a portal (where you may have accomplished the mythic spawn feat after defeating the guardian of the portal)[/quote]
matbe u also got an explanation for this?

Two greens?! What an extremely lucky dude!

Though the loot amount matches that of a high ranking baddy so somehow it still makes sense…

[quote=“IDDQD”]
matbe u also got an explanation for this?[/quote]

That is an 1.8.0 patch pic before the eternals got bugged.

2 eternals ,u suck :stuck_out_tongue: