The best and easy character to start playing

Am I the only person with a 99 that doesn’t play with a hireling?

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

Id suggest axe and horn/shield to start out

[quote=“Shrowder”]Id suggest axe and horn/shield to start out

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk[/quote]

Did you start on your warrior with axe and horn/shield if yes could you tell me about how spends stats? all in hp or equal hp and power?

[quote=“kluczyk”][quote=“Shrowder”]Id suggest axe and horn/shield to start out

Did you start on your warrior with axe and horn/shield if yes could you tell me about how spends stats? all in hp or equal hp and power?[/quote]

I actually started lance… but when I finally found an axe it was a lot better… as for horn vs. Shield, horn makes you run faster whereas shield has a lot more defensive stats

[quote=“Shrowder”][quote=“kluczyk”][quote=“Shrowder”]Id suggest axe and horn/shield to start out

Did you start on your warrior with axe and horn/shield if yes could you tell me about how spends stats? all in hp or equal hp and power?[/quote]

I actually started lance… but when I finally found an axe it was a lot better… as for horn vs. Shield, horn makes you run faster whereas shield has a lot more defensive stats

ok i will try axe and horn/shield but how to spend stat points? It is how i write before i want made from 1-200+ on ep8 solo play :smile:

or just ignore my post…u know im better than most players right?

what do you mean ??

warrior is the easiest class to play with…strong and not easily killed…my warrior simply tanks and life steals…with pretty decent dmg at over 1mill dps…

so post here your build pls @DJKingDavid

i posted it…on warrior build for episode 8…i think…ill see if i can find the link

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1258&start=50

and the next page of the convo has my equips…

ok thanks David but i still dont know how to spend my stats to be half by half defensive/offensive to handle higher floors . I want to ask people who use a toss i saw a video with tossing which pierce enemies its a Assault Talent or it was before patch 1.6??

Assault Talent that pierce thru enemies were before 1.5 version…

So after patch 1.6 only scalp can pierce enemies?? its possible to make it without cooldown to spam or not?

Yup scalp can pierce enemies… Maybe reduce cooldown…

ehh so its not that good xD but i think whirlwind what i use now and torrent is too fun :smiley:

[emoji6]

i’m lvl 24 on floor 14 ep8 atm . mobs is not that hard but bosses shows this difficulty its really hard to kill them now without crushing blow :confused: