The best and easy character to start playing

Hello i playing some time in Dungeon Quest and i really like it . And thats why my question which is the best starting character and easy to play to get max lvl and on which EP is the best to start. I’m Still newbie and i need some good build for characters . Please for help and thanks . Sorry for my bad english :smile:

Personally I would say Rogue using pistols is the easiest to play. Start on EP 1, and maybe go up to EP 2 at level 30, go up an extra EP, after every 20 levels after that, you can always drop it down an EP at Act boss if it proves a little hard for you :wink:
At this point, dont bother with the various builds that are posted here viewforum.php?f=33 ! just use items that you loot, sell everything that you dont use, and save all your gold, crystals and myths stones.
Some players will tell you to go straight to map boss, but IMHO, explore the entire map, kill every monster, break every barrel and box and open ever chest. spoiler My advice here, is get into the habit of picking up every single item on the floor (when I say “every”, I really do mean EVERY single item on floor), trust me, it will be the best thing you can learn :wink:

To be honest, level does not mean anything, play the game and enjoy it, without worrying, 99 will come round quick enough.

If you have the available slots, use a hireling, level 2 characters at once, but try to keep them at the same level so you get a nice even 50-50 XP split.
Take advantage of pets, especially imps, they throw out some great upgrades :wink: as soon as you have the gold, buy one.

Any more questions, dont be afraid to ask, there are plenty of great forum members who will be only too happy to help :stuck_out_tongue:

:unamused: None’s better

Personally I would say Rogue using pistols is the easiest to play. Start on EP 1, and maybe go up to EP 2 at level 30, go up an extra EP, after every 20 levels after that, you can always drop it down an EP at Act boss if it proves a little hard for you :wink:
At this point, dont bother with the various builds that are posted here shinyboxgames.com/NewSite/ph … m.php?f=33 ! just use items that you loot, sell everything that you dont use, and save all your gold, crystals and myths stones.
Some players will tell you to go straight to map boss, but IMHO, explore the entire map, kill every monster, break every barrel and box and open ever chest. spoiler My advice here, is get into the habit of picking up every single item on the floor (when I say “every”, I really do mean EVERY single item on floor), trust me, it will be the best thing you can learn :wink:

To be honest, level does not mean anything, play the game and enjoy it, without worrying, 99 will come round quick enough.

If you have the available slots, use a hireling, level 2 characters at once, but try to keep them at the same level so you get a nice even 50-50 XP split.
Take advantage of pets, especially imps, they throw out some great upgrades :wink: as soon as you have the gold, buy one.

Any more questions, dont be afraid to ask, there are plenty of great forum members who will be only too happy to help :stuck_out_tongue:[/quote][/quote]

Thanks Jester for advices , about availible slots i bought my first slot today and tryed a hireling system how it work and i made a warrior as a main and a wizard as a hireling and started at ep7 but they still are a low lvl because i just started before you answered. Its a good choice or change them to another party ?? If change could you tell me which one made as a main and which one on hireling? And if you could me builds i mean which mainhand and offhand for them and which affixes , stats etc. for each individual?

I leveled a rogue and wizard to 99 in about 2 weeks. Pistol equipped rogue and a wand/time equipped wizard hireling. I made wiz my hireling because he had more things to manage than the rogue, so I let the AI run it. Worked great. Two pets, one hound, one imp. Picked up rare or better loot. Ep 3. Maps are fun, and higher exp and loot drops are nice.

For equipment, focus on what talent it gives you more than the effects. I like ambush and legion, myself… After that, you can use low level crystals and mythstones to give yourself Short term gains. Don’t get too attached to ant specific item, they all get replaced eventually.

Honestly, just have fun. Enjoy!

[quote=“Bole Aganja”]I leveled a rogue and wizard to 99 in about 2 weeks. Pistol equipped rogue and a wand/time equipped wizard hireling. I made wiz my hireling because he had more things to manage than the rogue, so I let the AI run it. Worked great. Two pets, one hound, one imp. Picked up rare or better loot. Ep 3. Maps are fun, and higher exp and loot drops are nice.

For equipment, focus on what talent it gives you more than the effects. I like ambush and legion, myself… After that, you can use low level crystals and mythstones to give yourself Short term gains. Don’t get too attached to ant specific item, they all get replaced eventually.

Honestly, just have fun. Enjoy![/quote]

I try your style and it is really good wizard : wand + tome . rogue : pistol + bomb(or change bomb for another OH?) . and with this two pets making money is great thanks really. But i have 1 question : why when i play rogue + wizard all the items what i drop is for only this 2 classes?? nothing for warriors etc?

ummm the least amount of skill the the warrior…lolz…hack n slash bruh…

BUMP

I noticed the loot thing too. When I play as a single character, I get loot for all 3 classes. As rogue and wizard, they each pick up their own items, and I get no warrior drops at all.

yea i dont know why is that but i thnk is better because we dont have too many time to sell shits xd I need to ask about stats for rogue as a main and wizard as a hireling. how spend the points i did for now in rogue all pts in power and in wizard all pts in mana it is a good choice or respec it and change ?

At this point, dont bother with the various builds that are posted here shinyboxgames.com/NewSite/ph … m.php?f=33 ! just use items that you loot, sell everything that you dont use, and save all your gold, crystals and myths stones.

Any more questions, dont be afraid to ask, there are plenty of great forum members who will be only too happy to help :stuck_out_tongue:[/quote]
+1 [emoji106]

The best way for me to spend stat points are rogue- full power, wizard- full mana and warrior-full health :smiley:

Try to get a legend item with blood magic and get some hp/mp leech at least 1-2% on your equips, that helps while lvling and while u got finding better equipments

on which floor and ep i can get blood magic legend items ?

The best way for me to spend stat points are rogue- full power, wizard- full mana and warrior-full health :smiley:

Try to get a legend item with blood magic and get some hp/mp leech at least 1-2% on your equips, that helps while lvling and while u got finding better equipments[/quote]
+1
[emoji106]

You can loot them in fire maps…you can look into legendex on what items that have blood magic effect…

Any more questions, dont be afraid to ask, there are plenty of great forum members who will be only too happy to help :stuck_out_tongue:[/quote]
+1 [emoji106][/quote]
+1

You can loot them in fire maps…you can look into legendex on what items that has blood magic effect…[/quote]
Any EP have chance to get any item, from EP 1 to 8 just increase ur luck to get rarer items (aside enemy power, hp, exp…), look for them on fire maps as aSar says :smile:

ok thanks

I hunted fire maps for ages and got nothing on ep3. Then I went to the merchant to buy stones and crystals and bought one there. But, as a drop, fire maps…

ok Guys i made from this character 40 lvl on ep3 rogue + wizard is a fun play but i have another thing to ask. I bought yesterday 1 more slot for warrior and i need some help , i thought about start the character at ep8 from floor 1-200+ but i dont know which MH/OH/Stats will be nice to start. I only ask about help from the start and rest i will try find on my way and sometimes ask here on the forum. Thanks