The "Gold Chain" thread

Title.

Objective of this thread is mainly for fun, and for some legit purpose, for determining the maximum amount of gold anyone can gain from a single map. Any map will do, any gold find will do, just the max gold chain matters. I hope people start popping up on this thread :laughing:

Let me start.

gold find, pickup distance, pet dog, pet imp(he may throw gold after picking drop) may increase gold pick
I think I can reach 0.2 M gold and it is fewer than you. I have seen a player got 1M gold on facebook

Ive had 2M+. :smile:

2M eh? Inspiring :smiley:

I suppose that translates to 1.15Mā€¦ I never knew the UI breaks like this.

I donā€™t even have max gold findā€¦ 200% pack size on a map helps a lot

Found it.

Great gold you got there :laughing:

I cannot seem to get pack size on my mapsā€¦ or itā€™s too rare for me to notice

[quote=ā€œocenyxā€]Great gold you got there :laughing:

I cannot seem to get pack size on my mapsā€¦ or itā€™s too rare for me to notice[/quote]

Use laminar on a map that is the only way you can get it.

Ah, so thatā€™s what I have been missing. Thanks!

Whoa great new record! 2.34M :laughing:

I be best? Now, if only I didnā€™t die 10x+ every mapā€¦ Pack size + more magic, rare and epic monsters + spawn monsters feats + gold find feat.

[quote=ā€œClogonā€]I be best? Now, if only I didnā€™t die 10x+ every mapā€¦ Pack size + more magic, rare and epic monsters + spawn monsters feats + gold find feat.

[/quote]

3.2m! Awesome!

Every time someone breaks the record I canā€™t help but be inspired :laughing:

Is this a 1.9 thing?

Is this a 1.9 thing?[/quote]

Nope. When you kill a certain amount of X monsters, you will be rewarded with more monsters! IE: killing 10 Legend monster will give you 1 Mythic. I just lined them up in a chain reaction so killing a monster accomplishes ā€œkill monster featā€ to get magic monsters which accomplishes ā€œkill magic monster featā€ and gives rare monster all the way to Mythic.

Here is mine

I got theseā€¦ :3
Break it guysā€¦ xD

Congrates!

3.45mā€¦ nice!

[color=#0000FF]Beat thisā€¦ :smiley:[/color]