The Next Patch

[quote=“emman23”][quote=“ocenyx”][quote=“emman23”]So just to be sure

Defiant Scenario has 5 in set rank
Increases DMG and DMG Reduction by 25%, increased by 25%(If Set is at 5) of total HP% missing

It means if I lost 25% of my HP My DMG and DMG reduction becomes 31.25 (25% of my 25% of Missing HP) Right?

Yes

New slot independent Mythic Affix: Blood Magic – Replaces all MP, MP Regen, and MP Leech with HP equivalents, and removes your MP bar. You now use HP to cast spells. Spell cost doubled. DMG increased by HP Missing divided by 1.25

For the Blood magic mythic If I Lost like 30,000HP

30,000/1.25 = 24000DMG right?

No. Increase in damage is measured in percentiles.[/quote][/quote]
For Blood magic mythic
so at a scenario of 25% lost HP.

it will be 25/1.25 = 20% increase in Damage?[/quote]

Yes

Thanks Ocenyx. :wink:

So now I am Trying Discordance.

On the codex and the next patch blog

Discordance – The cooldown, mana cost, and damage, Extra Attack Chances and Multi Attack for Primary and Special skills of your Main Hand are switched.

When you read it on the Affixes And Effect Screen
The cooldown and mana cost for Primary and Special Skills of your Main Had are Switched

I Tried it a few times and my special skills doesn’t get the multi attack and extra attack chance.

Cooldown and Mana cost works for me.

I’ve been trying the damage

Example scenario. It would be like this right?

Comet 200k
Meteor 2m

Discordance

Comet 2m
Meteor 200k

Edit: If I use Discordance when will it activate with regards to Heroic Points. Example I put 20 on comet. Does this benefit my Meteor when using discordance?

Or I should put 20 points on my Meteor for it to benefit the skill even if with discordance.

What if I Put 20 points in Comet and 20 points in Meteor does that mean when I use discordance it accounts both Heroic skills?

Nerf bat.jpg[/quote]
Apocalypse is getting this too?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

IIRC no. The rest of the mythic skills still have their percents intact since 1.8. Or at least all mythicals I have at the moment…

@emman I’m not sure of the answer, better let the Reds or the Purples clear this up.

Huh?

You can only get 5% max roll from stealth :dieter:[/quote]

lol, my bad. Thanks.

[quote=“emman23”]
I Tried it a few times and my special skills doesn’t get the multi attack and extra attack chance.[/quote]

You don’t get multiple attacks but the DPS boost is added directly to the special just like Boomerang and Charge. IE: EAC 1 = Specials have a 50% chance to do 2x DMG.

I just noticed pierce’s multiattacks no longer home like comet’s. Is that intended?

-Arc keeps targeting friendly units. It does not damage them, but I suppose that discount targets. On a side note, this skill feels pretty weak on pvp; it’s possible to buff it? Maybe add a decreasing damage bonus per target?

-Command keeps crashing the app when used a lot. It’s the only “cause” I was able to find to the summoner’s crashes.

1. Yes piece has a very different mechanic than Comet.

2. Known, It is being looked into.

3. Is this in PVE?

It’s on both pve and pvp. The crash is aleatory, but it heavily diminishes by not using command. If I pvp as spirit summoner, I can crash at the first match. As a skull summoner (with summon by talent), it never crashes. It’s not the resource system (tried with BM and alchemy), it’s not the MH (interchanged them), it’s not the special skill, it’s not the OH’s regular skill. It’s something about command, looks like it activates some kind of flag that can crash the game over and over and over (I can crash inmediatly after a crash).

A dialog supposedly pops up when the game crashes… you may want to tap the Report button on said popup so that the devs can take a look

I’ve done it, on several devices. I’m just reporting findings regarding the issue.

[quote=“McEna”]It’s on both pve and pvp. The crash is aleatory, but it heavily diminishes by not using command. If I pvp as spirit summoner, I can crash at the first match. As a skull summoner (with summon by talent), it never crashes. It’s not the resource system (tried with BM and alchemy), it’s not the MH (interchanged them), it’s not the special skill, it’s not the OH’s regular skill. It’s something about command, looks like it activates some kind of flag that can crash the game over and over and over (I can crash inmediatly after a crash).

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk[/quote]

Thanks for the detailed post!

Posted this on bug report and I didn’t get a response on it.

[quote=“emman23”]
Posted this on bug report and I didn’t get a response on it.[/quote]

Don’t worry about it.

When this update will be live?
Couple of month ago was the last patch.
When?)) Please answer)

[quote=“McEna”]It’s on both pve and pvp. The crash is aleatory, but it heavily diminishes by not using command. If I pvp as spirit summoner, I can crash at the first match. As a skull summoner (with summon by talent), it never crashes. It’s not the resource system (tried with BM and alchemy), it’s not the MH (interchanged them), it’s not the special skill, it’s not the OH’s regular skill. It’s something about command, looks like it activates some kind of flag that can crash the game over and over and over (I can crash inmediatly after a crash).

Can you pm me your build? I cannot reproduce on iOS.

[quote=“blindneofit”]When this update will be live?
Couple of month ago was the last patch.
When?)) Please answer)[/quote]

When the game breaking bugs are fixed.

[quote=“Clogon”][quote=“McEna”]It’s on both pve and pvp. The crash is aleatory, but it heavily diminishes by not using command. If I pvp as spirit summoner, I can crash at the first match. As a skull summoner (with summon by talent), it never crashes. It’s not the resource system (tried with BM and alchemy), it’s not the MH (interchanged them), it’s not the special skill, it’s not the OH’s regular skill. It’s something about command, looks like it activates some kind of flag that can crash the game over and over and over (I can crash inmediatly after a crash).

Can you pm me your build? I cannot reproduce on iOS.[/quote]
I’ll send pictures as soon as I get home.

Btw, Did you guys know splunk mint? I’ve been using it the last six months and works quite well to catch bugs. They have a pretty big free quota, so maybe you could add it to the beta build

im back. muehehe

ive some question.

r3478
Fix to poison cloud timer on players
*What that mean?

r3451
Applying poison cloud fix to enemies, bosses, and minions
*also same. what it mean.? need explaination. limitation.?

r3441
Critical effect chance removed from Poison Clouds
*this mean that poison cloud no longer trigger another poison cloud right.?

As i just got my hand to the latest patch of beta (rev3496) from Google play. before i play, i just want to know if the poison cloud now free from bug or not.?.

1 Like

r3492
Preventing upload of new account data that has never been downloaded when account data on the server already exists.

Thank you DQ for this. It show that you are listening to the players.

1 Like