The Next Patch

u want them to tell u what exactly u will get by converting.? not a list of random crystal.?

I managed to “borrow” a wifi signal from a friend and was able to download the beta. I have a huge problem though. The “confirm password” seems to be glitched and I can’t input the password I set. It always just appears as a blank space, therefore can’t create my account in the process.

No, I want to convert the item and know which crystal I got.
Could be a pop up saying “You got 1 Citrine” with an OK button or timed to fade out in 3 seconds.

No, He wants a notification that when he/she converts an equip it notify you that you get this crystal.

Example I Converted Eternal fortuna. Then a notification says you get a Ruby after conversion.
It hard to track to be honest lol.

It’s the same as when you buy a 5.4m or 500k or 50k you don’t know what you got unless you know how many your crystal have.

What are the +5 affixes scaled down to in arena? I am guessing one or two?

[size=150]Special note to everyone: This is a beta test patch, things might be buggy. Please put all of bug/issue/suggestion in this thread

If you want to ask any question, put them all here[/size]

It’ll be scaled down to 2. You can click “View profile” to see all the detail :smile:

No, He wants a notification that when he/she converts an equip it notify you that you get this crystal.

Example I Converted Eternal fortuna. Then a notification says you get a Ruby after conversion.
It hard to track to be honest lol.

It’s the same as when you buy a 5.4m or 500k or 50k you don’t know what you got unless you know how many your crystal have.[/quote]
ahh im bit shocked when i think he want that thing lol… if it was that. ppl will just abandon it if it give crappy… but what he really mean it really nice since i also dont know what i get lol. need to check all crystal to know what i get lol

i have question about arena… IF i use nadroji accessory ring and necklace. both have +2 set number then i put elixer in both… with is make it over cap by 4… but then in pvp all scaled to 1. withis make it 4 fix in cap. does it effective or set in pvp have cap like 3. no 5? anyone can answer.?

So you’re the one using clogon’s rockblast/TW/LF build :dieter:
With that overpowered build, who can’t you beat so far? just wondering for balancing concern :smile:

Already answered in my Arena FAQ thread. Read update #3 :dieter:

So you’re the one using clogon’s rockblast/TW/LF build :dieter:
With that overpowered build, who can’t you beat so far? just wondering for balancing concern :smile:[/quote]
is that clogon build.? lol i just follow the flow on what affix given to me… and what item i got… seem my mind and clogon are similar lolol…

okay as for now all AI beatable. except clogon… really i still cant beat him idk why.

Just updated mine, should be harder to kill, tell me if you encounter my new rogue and the results, thanks !

[quote=“Diieter”]
Just updated mine, should be harder to kill, tell me if you encounter my new rogue and the results, thanks ![/quote]
I lose many points vs your 2v2 set up >.>

Valhalla set up very nice. mana shield with mana absorb. hard to kill. >.>
No Crystal affix and no legend pet but I barely win >.> I lost some as well >.>

@Diieter.
ur attack signature blinkstrike drop trap(sentry) that insane… my total damage is 54k. u prevent 25k something… manage to kill u… 3-2… i will bw more careful with that blinkstrike.

[quote=“emman23”][quote=“Diieter”]
Just updated mine, should be harder to kill, tell me if you encounter my new rogue and the results, thanks ![/quote]
I lose many points vs your 2v2 set up >.>

Valhalla set up very nice. mana shield with mana absorb. hard to kill. >.>
No Crystal affix and no legend pet but I barely win >.> I lost some as well >.>[/quote]
vahalla is my friend. we play Heroes order and chaos together. he is my guild leader lol… and his extremely good manage all his item/his setup op.

for the first time manage to kill him… remove LF cap… replace with equality cap… he just tanky af… just look how much damage he prevent lol. and his hp. OMG…

How to get better trophys? Train them like pets or just luck from boxes?

just luck on box. lol im still using magic trophy…

@Diieter ur heal upon damage insane… u manage to come in range of your blinkstrike… once ur blinkstrike me. dead for sure… that happen while ago lol… but i manage avoid it within 2sec of sneak skill… fast sneak press before u manage to blinkstrike…

the result. even its AI. he is scary af…

EDIT: if u look at my gold amount on screenshot clogon and you… im encounter u after him lol…

Another edit: i meet emman warrior before another rogue popup lol

Why they give me strong enemy in row lol…

[quote=“cronos1234”]

Why they give me strong enemy in row lol…[/quote]
Cuz you have high MMR. You should definitely try 2v2 against my chars, but I got relatively low MMR. So far, I’ve won 3 away matches, so that’s extremely promising. My chars are not unbalanced like Clogon’s or even as tanky/powerful as Dieter’s, but they’re decent. Watch out for the guidedshot too! (Too bad I can’t roll Fletcher Talent on that Eternal Chestpiece…)

Again, how much data does DQ’s Battle Arena use cuz I’m tight on data usage and don’t want to go over.