The Next Patch

#offtopic
i think there is something wrong with your wizard. it rarely attack. mostly just rushing to me… try check ur AI setting…

Yeah sometimes that happens, I don’t know why. Seems like AI is not fully functional yet.

Thank you zzvilzz, I hadn’t realized you added a new update to that thread.

Edited post and move to proper thread ^^

That Nightblade skin is really cool :sunglasses:

[quote=“cronos1234”]didt they already hint it with category.? like rare and ultra rare… it just be random around that tier.

Ultra rare #16-#20
rare #15-#10
i think that the rank… correct me if im wrong lol[/quote]

But if we don’t keep a track of the crystals, we will never know which crystal we got when converting an item to a crystal.

u want them to tell u what exactly u will get by converting.? not a list of random crystal.?

I managed to “borrow” a wifi signal from a friend and was able to download the beta. I have a huge problem though. The “confirm password” seems to be glitched and I can’t input the password I set. It always just appears as a blank space, therefore can’t create my account in the process.

No, I want to convert the item and know which crystal I got.
Could be a pop up saying “You got 1 Citrine” with an OK button or timed to fade out in 3 seconds.

No, He wants a notification that when he/she converts an equip it notify you that you get this crystal.

Example I Converted Eternal fortuna. Then a notification says you get a Ruby after conversion.
It hard to track to be honest lol.

It’s the same as when you buy a 5.4m or 500k or 50k you don’t know what you got unless you know how many your crystal have.

What are the +5 affixes scaled down to in arena? I am guessing one or two?

[size=150]Special note to everyone: This is a beta test patch, things might be buggy. Please put all of bug/issue/suggestion in this thread

If you want to ask any question, put them all here[/size]

It’ll be scaled down to 2. You can click “View profile” to see all the detail :smile:

No, He wants a notification that when he/she converts an equip it notify you that you get this crystal.

Example I Converted Eternal fortuna. Then a notification says you get a Ruby after conversion.
It hard to track to be honest lol.

It’s the same as when you buy a 5.4m or 500k or 50k you don’t know what you got unless you know how many your crystal have.[/quote]
ahh im bit shocked when i think he want that thing lol… if it was that. ppl will just abandon it if it give crappy… but what he really mean it really nice since i also dont know what i get lol. need to check all crystal to know what i get lol

i have question about arena… IF i use nadroji accessory ring and necklace. both have +2 set number then i put elixer in both… with is make it over cap by 4… but then in pvp all scaled to 1. withis make it 4 fix in cap. does it effective or set in pvp have cap like 3. no 5? anyone can answer.?

So you’re the one using clogon’s rockblast/TW/LF build :dieter:
With that overpowered build, who can’t you beat so far? just wondering for balancing concern :smile:

Already answered in my Arena FAQ thread. Read update #3 :dieter:

So you’re the one using clogon’s rockblast/TW/LF build :dieter:
With that overpowered build, who can’t you beat so far? just wondering for balancing concern :smile:[/quote]
is that clogon build.? lol i just follow the flow on what affix given to me… and what item i got… seem my mind and clogon are similar lolol…

okay as for now all AI beatable. except clogon… really i still cant beat him idk why.

Just updated mine, should be harder to kill, tell me if you encounter my new rogue and the results, thanks !

[quote=“Diieter”]
Just updated mine, should be harder to kill, tell me if you encounter my new rogue and the results, thanks ![/quote]
I lose many points vs your 2v2 set up >.>

Valhalla set up very nice. mana shield with mana absorb. hard to kill. >.>
No Crystal affix and no legend pet but I barely win >.> I lost some as well >.>

@Diieter.
ur attack signature blinkstrike drop trap(sentry) that insane… my total damage is 54k. u prevent 25k something… manage to kill u… 3-2… i will bw more careful with that blinkstrike.

[quote=“emman23”][quote=“Diieter”]
Just updated mine, should be harder to kill, tell me if you encounter my new rogue and the results, thanks ![/quote]
I lose many points vs your 2v2 set up >.>

Valhalla set up very nice. mana shield with mana absorb. hard to kill. >.>
No Crystal affix and no legend pet but I barely win >.> I lost some as well >.>[/quote]
vahalla is my friend. we play Heroes order and chaos together. he is my guild leader lol… and his extremely good manage all his item/his setup op.