The Next Patch

that a very long build name i ever seen lol.

btw ive seen ur eternal dog. it’s arcane element with +10k arcane damage.

Yh, I know about that. But Arcane is the most convenient, “best” element for me, since I proc Orbit with it (%Coat Proc), which (+ boomerang), cover a nice area (huge AoE) and works great with high Pick Up Radius.

Edit: No Spoil. :stuck_out_tongue:

Could you share your farming floor?

Very nice Centra.
When I started a rouge I wanted to use bow.
But I experience chakram and got a eternal trickster and the aoe is really nice. I don’t have a lot of damages though so I just go at 101-200 >.>

I only use my rouge as a hireling so I didn’t try glasscanon yet. Not Sure if my rouge would survive XD

[quote=“Ircher”]Cons

1. Despite the balance, you still have powerful players (like mine) in the low leagues due to inactivity.
  2. The player base as I know is large enough in open beta 1v1, but I’m sure at Eternal, it cycles through the same 10-15 people. I still thing that +1/-31 is not pretty or nice and should be rethought.
    [/quote]
  1. On the first few days of Battle Arena. I had a similar experience. Because I think Dieter had lower MMR but the char is strong. When I was Winning when I face him and I lose like 20+ Lp. So your net winnings is low because at +6-+8 streak I face him. I mean even with a lower streak If I face a stronger char it would take a while when climbing.

I guess the answer to this is with his AI winning he will raise his MMR
And at that time I think we didn’t have a lot of players that’s why I face him frequently.

1. It easier to climb when others are ahead of you or at the same league as you.
    I was at magic league when cronos was at eternal league.
    so when I climbed until epic/legend I experience a lot of +31 points per win. I think that’s the capped.

I slowed down on mythic as few players was at mythic/eternal.
when I was at mythic going to eternal
The highest I got was Rubik with +3/+4 Lp
and others where at +1/-31 when you lose

And your right it cycles through like a certain set of players.
So I think it’s harder when you’re the only one climbing but gets easier when a player base is the same pace as you or higher.

[quote=“emman23”][quote=“Ircher”]Cons

1. Despite the balance, you still have powerful players (like mine) in the low leagues due to inactivity.
  2. The player base as I know is large enough in open beta 1v1, but I’m sure at Eternal, it cycles through the same 10-15 people. I still thing that +1/-31 is not pretty or nice and should be rethought.
    [/quote]
  1. On the first few days of Battle Arena. I had a similar experience. Because I think Dieter had lower MMR but the char is strong. When I was Winning when I face him and I lose like 20+ Lp. So your net winnings is low because at +6-+8 streak I face him. I mean even with a lower streak If I face a stronger char it would take a while when climbing.

I guess the answer to this is with his AI winning he will raise his MMR
And at that time I think we didn’t have a lot of players that’s why I face him frequently.

1. It easier to climb when others are ahead of you or at the same league as you.
    I was at magic league when cronos was at eternal league.
    so when I climbed until epic/legend I experience a lot of +31 points per win. I think that’s the capped.

I slowed down on mythic as few players was at mythic/eternal.
when I was at mythic going to eternal
The highest I got was Rubik with +3/+4 Lp
and others where at +1/-31 when you lose

And your right it cycles through like a certain set of players.
So I think it’s harder when you’re the only one climbing but gets easier when a player base is the same pace as you or higher.[/quote]
actually u are lucky as when i climb to eternal league. dev not edit the LP winning reward to give high as we see now (2 digit) as for now u need 5-6 match to get 100LP. while mine take 70 winning to get 100 point. that why if u look at the game count and the winning. mine have big gap. ot took 1000 win to reach eternal. and your only need 600-700 winning to reach eternal. but thanks for that hard climbing. make me spent more time in arena withis lead me to hunt cheater and looking for broken stuff and report lol. its the only way for me to make it fun climbing up. lol

[quote=“cronos1234”]
actually u are lucky as when i climb to eternal league. dev not edit the LP winning reward to give high as we see now (2 digit) as for now u need 5-6 match to get 100LP. while mine take 70 winning to get 100 point. that why if u look at the game count and the winning. mine have big gap. ot took 1000 win to reach eternal. and your only need 600-700 winning to reach eternal. but thanks for that hard climbing. make me spent more time in arena withis lead me to hunt cheater and looking for broken stuff and report lol. its the only way for me to make it fun climbing up. lol[/quote]

We had the same experience. I didn’t get 2 digit LP wins matches when I was on mythic going to eternal.
As I said Rubik gave the highest +3/+4 Lp.

I only had high LP when I was Magic League going to Legend League. And It slowed down after that.

As I remember I lost to Rubik on Mythic League.
I had 155 streak when I reach Eternal League.
If we go at “u need 5-6 match to get 100LP”

I would have needed 50streak or 60 streak to be on Eternal League.

[quote=“cronos1234”]
actually u are lucky as when i climb to eternal league. dev not edit the LP winning reward to give high as we see now (2 digit) as for now u need 5-6 match to get 100LP. while mine take 70 winning to get 100 point. that why if u look at the game count and the winning. mine have big gap. ot took 1000 win to reach eternal. and your only need 600-700 winning to reach eternal. but thanks for that hard climbing. make me spent more time in arena withis lead me to hunt cheater and looking for broken stuff and report lol. its the only way for me to make it fun climbing up. lol[/quote]

There has been no editing of how people gain LP. I have said it before and I will say it again. Gaining LP is ONLY determined by MMR. Win streak and what not does not matter.

Like all MMR/ELO systems, the first to X MMR/ELO is the one that treads the longest and riskiest path. There is NO ONE higher than you to give you the points you need to “level up”. Now that there are so many people with high MMR, the “followers” have a MUCH easier time climbing the ladder because everyone they face is giving them a super high points.

Pure MMR/ELO ladders never EVER reward being first. You actually WANT to lose so that the others can catch up making it easier for you to gain points. That is why a while ago when Rubik and I AFK, we leave a lv 1 char. By giving everyone free points and wins, it is easier for us to get to Eternal League.

This is one of the flaws of PURE MMR/ELO ladders. You don’t gain points for winning. You only gain points for beating people better than you. When you are the best? Tough luck… You will always be only gaining 1~4 point wins. The risk/reward at top tier is so bad that it is better to not play so that you don’t risk your points. It becomes very very competitive at high levels.

Don’t worry though, we will be experimenting with new and exciting ways to gain LP that is not just MMR dependent. That way even if you are number 1, you can still gain points at a good pace. We will try our best to make the road to eternal fun for everyone and not just the “followers”.

[quote=“emman23”]

We had the same experience. I didn’t get 2 digit LP wins matches when I was on mythic going to eternal.

I only had high LP when I was Magic League going to Legend League. And It slowed down after that.

I would have needed 50streak or 60 streak to be on Eternal League.[/quote]

Look at the pic. when mine in eternal with zero LP. and when u and rubik reach eternal. just see your zero LP in eternal and mine zero LP in eternal. the gap is 400 win. u know that mean right.? see rubik. he got 100+ LP in eternal. yet his win match also 600+ almost same as your. i notice when i climb up. only rubik seem active in pvp following me up. that why the gap between your and his total match is 200 withis mean he alsi experient some of 1-30 when climb up.

dude trust me. i told u already. u are lucky.
The time i need to reach eternal is 1000+ match (before lp change)
The time you and rubik need to reach eternal is 600 win match.

it simply show how much LP u gain per match to climbing up extremely fast. it also prove that your get ALOT double digit as u climbing up didt u.? feel very lucky right.? lol

[quote=“cronos1234”][quote=“emman23”]

I would have needed 50streak or 60 streak to be on Eternal League.[/quote]

Look at the pic. when mine in eternal with zero LP. and when u and rubik reach eternal. just see your zero LP in eternal and mine zero LP in eternal. the gap is 400 win. u know that mean right.? see rubik. he got 100+ LP in eternal. yet his win match also 600+ almost same as your. i notice when i climb up. only rubik seem active in pvp following me up. that why the gap between your and his total match is 200 withis mean he alsi experient some of 1-30 when climb up.

dude trust me. i told u already. u are lucky.
The time i need to reach eternal is 1000+ match (before lp change)
The time you and rubik need to reach eternal is 600 win match.

it simply show how much LP u gain per match to climbing up extremely fast. it also prove that your get ALOT double digit as u climbing up didt u.? feel very lucky right.? lol[/quote]
See Clogon’s Post

Attach is a screenshot of me vs Shay when I was in mythic
Win + 1 Lose -30 Had 111 Streak at that moment.

As I said At Ircher’s Post I had Higher Points when I was in magic going to legend league.
And it was lower when I was Mythic going to eternal.
Also on your example I had fewer loses.

319 for you
382 for Rubik
256 for Me.

As I stated, NOTHING affects your LP gain except MMR. It does not matter what league the opponent is in or how many points they have. MMR is the ONLY thing that determines your point gain.

Is it possible to check my mmr? Back in league of legends mmr were one of the biggest indicators.elo wasnt nessecery.
That was why you could check mmr by yourself

No. MMR is hidden.

A cheater that was reported on a FB Dungeon Quest Group. I wasn’t the one that saw this char.
Just wanted to report.

@emman23 Noted, ty

my prototype rogue (incomplete). testing my rogue prototype. let her 1 vs 2 rogue at her own. im just watching from afar. 2 rogue cant kill her… she still incomplete lol. extreme close combat. cant wait to see her in arena with complete build.

**Look at the page count lol 400+

Most rogues are causing a lot of damage loop bugs (they reproduce it naturaly other classes can do the same but requires investment). Dunno when these will be fixed.

Most rogues are causing a lot of damage loop bugs (they reproduce it naturaly other classes can do the same but requires investment). Dunno when these will be fixed.[/quote]
btw pvp are suk now… in rev 3338 it always cause crash. and when im in back. my LP got reap around 100

Opinion based on rev 3379 content.

As i informed Monster set lvl are based on floor. that was great, but i think it should at least counting like 2:1. withis make at floor 200 monster will have lvl 100 set. that will be fair. equal to player item. as for now i think it way too powerful and will kill newbie player instantly. as for now at floor 100+ with full crafted. max hp 80k. high armor lot of damage reducing. their attack still reap around 70k hp. (mythic3)

I believe for atleast that monster set lvl need to reduce a little bit. i think in next patch just to reach floor 200 a player will need full crafted build to finish it. lol.

another thing. the monster that have something like manasheild. i think that thing affix is torn right. how much % reflect they do actually. the damage return way too great. player with great damage can kill them self with single damage return in floor 100+ mythic 3.