The Next Patch

If you are dying due to thorns then it is a bug.

If you are dying due to thorns then it is a bug.[/quote]
in order to play on campaign mode. i change some my set. plagued+druidic+permafrost+equality +cosmic power+defiant+spell sword… stacking up some regen, increase blight %. using mana sheild as defense. and use attack just to proc toxic/blight/cloud

Hp regen:10k+
MP regen:30k
all set rank 5.

Poison cloud max damage 5xxxxxBillion at max so far. is that broken.?

Naw Plague is just really good in PVM. Dunno if the devs will fix it.

Totally lucky…

i was about to test going full normal lagend build (without craft and without any crystal affix in it) planned to go on floor lvl 200 on every difficulty to see the different damage i recieve. when i go on normal floor. accidently kill the monster before they hit me… they die and drop ELIXER mythic stone. lmao. i still surprised. that moment. it the first time for me to get elixer from drop (without any luck, without any heroic on fortune furthermore its on normal floor difficulty) the highest rank of mythic stone… blessed. Y(^_^)Y

Rev 3379

@cronos1234

Luck DOESN’T affect CS/MS rarity btw. Just max Item Drop (200%) and make sure to farm at least on floor 100 (from here on, every CS/MS has a chance to drop). GZ!

[quote=“CentraBPM”]@cronos1234

Luck DOESN’T affect CS/MS rarity btw. Just max Item Drop (200%) and make sure to farm at least on floor 100 (from here on, every CS/MS has a chance to drop). GZ![/quote]
ohh forgot about that fact. but the fortune increase drop rate too right. and in normal difficulty have less stat. yet able to get elixer. lol pure self luck.

Fortune (Heroic Skill and MS) just increases Item Drop in general, which means that you should get more items (Equipment +MS/CS) once investing into it.

But:

The MYTHICAL Set Item increases MS RARITY and CRYSTALLINE increases CS RARITY as well as the change of getting Crystal Item Drops (Cyan Affix). So you might consider using these 2 affixes for farming.

[quote=“CentraBPM”]Fortune (Heroic Skill and MS) just increases Item Drop in general, which means that you should get more items (Equipment +MS/CS) once investing into it.

But:

The MYTHICAL Set Item increases MS RARITY and CRYSTALLINE increases CS RARITY as well as the change of getting Crystal Item Drops (Cyan Affix). So you might consider using these 2 affixes for farming.[/quote]
I didn’t know crystalline help in getting crystal items. :astonished:
Thanks for the info.

In beta though I think the drop of crystal stone and crystal legend affix got lessened or I am unlucky >.> I think thought it’s to balance the conversion method.

[quote=“emman23”]
In beta though I think the drop of crystal stone and crystal legend affix got lessened or I am unlucky >.> I think thought it’s to balance the conversion method.[/quote]

You are just very unlucky. Crystaline and Eternalized have been buffed too!

[quote=“Clogon”][quote=“emman23”]
In beta though I think the drop of crystal stone and crystal legend affix got lessened or I am unlucky >.> I think thought it’s to balance the conversion method.[/quote]

You are just very unlucky. Crystaline and Eternalized have been buffed too![/quote]
Oh :laughing:

I didn’t use eternalized on 1.8.1 as I didn’t see any purpose of it but now that I am using it in beta it does give a Eternal item more frequently than before. I hope my Crystalline follows lol

Honestly I still can’t feel the effects of this supposed 37.5% crystal quality boost… or is it too marginal to notice?

Anyway, I’m getting quite a lot of crystal legends recently, so it’s a nice side effect :wink:

[quote=“ocenyx”]Honestly I still can’t feel the effects of this supposed 37.5% crystal quality boost… or is it too marginal to notice?

Anyway, I’m getting quite a lot of crystal legends recently, so it’s a nice side effect :wink:[/quote]
I think I was lucky on 1.8.1. I feel it was working for me both crystal quality and crystal legends ( didn’t know that the set help :laughing: )

I guess I played longer on 1.8.1 that’s why I am noticing this a bit more now. XD

Another cheater that was reported on a Dungeon quest facebook group

Noted.

[quote=“emman23”][quote=“ocenyx”]Honestly I still can’t feel the effects of this supposed 37.5% crystal quality boost… or is it too marginal to notice?

Anyway, I’m getting quite a lot of crystal legends recently, so it’s a nice side effect :wink:[/quote]
I think I was lucky on 1.8.1. I feel it was working for me both crystal quality and crystal legends ( didn’t know that the set help :laughing: )

I guess I played longer on 1.8.1 that’s why I am noticing this a bit more now. XD[/quote]

Yeah the % was is not high enough for you to notice unless you played with it A LOT. But I am glad you like the new buffs!

Super bleed DoT. prototype rogue lol

The Nr 1 in 2v2 a cheater?

@dermarv92 Noted, ty

with the changes on eternal item that can be crafted with crystal 13 and crytal 5.
Topaz and Larimar.

The affixes will be doubled as well?

And I’ll post a screenshot of a item that I saw in a group in fb. This is not my item.
I want to ask if it is possible to make. The one that posted you can use zircon on the item.
I am just curious on the name because it says astral shroud and I know all mythical head piece is named unreal hood.

They cheated :wink:

[quote=“emman23”]with the changes on eternal item that can be crafted with crystal 13 and crytal 5.
Topaz and Larimar.

The affixes will be doubled as well?

And I’ll post a screenshot of a item that I saw in a group in fb. This is not my item.
I want to ask if it is possible to make. The one that posted you can use zircon on the item.
I am just curious on the name because it says astral shroud and I know all mythical head piece is named unreal hood.[/quote]

That is a hacked item. Thanks for the pic. That group is dedicated to hacking the game and ruining the fun for everyone else so don’t ever expect anything but hacks, cheats and bugs from them.