The Next Patch

I came back to eternal league and I changed my hero to another one with bad equipment. I hope this action can help everyone to obtain league point easier.
Moreover, I found that the winning streak sometimes back to 0 even through I win the opponent. Is it a bug?

No, I very sure that my league has dropped to common before. You saw my profile in eternal league just because I spent a lot of time to return eternal league.

No, I very sure that my league has dropped to common before. You saw my profile in eternal league just because I spent a lot of time to return eternal league.
[/quote]
I am agreeing with you that you were eternal earlier this day that I saw it before I started playing then suddenly it wasn’t on the player pool of opponents.

I can’t view your profile now. Someone try to click his profile to confirm what I experience.

[/quote]
400 win without lose is all needed to reach eternal now.? lol… i though clogon said it will be very hard to get to eternal… lol… it seem the LP reward not bad eh. hehe i will back SOOOOON with new meta build…

[quote=“cronos1234”]
400 win without lose is all needed to reach eternal now.? lol… i though clogon said it will be very hard to get to eternal… lol… it seem the LP reward not bad eh. hehe i will back SOOOOON with new meta build…[/quote]

About 200 win without lose is enough to reach eternal now.
The new version of LP counting is friendly to top player.

It only easy for now. :stuck_out_tongue: Remember, we are still testing things. Got to make sure the system works before we balance it out ya know! Now we just need 100+ of you to get to eternal to fully test the system. XD

[quote=“Clogon”][quote=“cronos1234”]
Edit: Why i got lagend trophy in eternal chest. it say 100% get eternal item. yet it give me lagend trophy… Weird…[/quote]

No there are non tester chars that are much lower rank than you with eternal trophies.

That is weird. Message support about it.

What char did you use to open the chest? Is it your usual PVP+PVE char? Opening it on a lv1 char causes a lot of bugs.[/quote]
Is this still a bug? If it isn’t. what version was it fixed? I don’t have the updated version of beta

I wanted to make a eternal chest but if it still bugged I won’t open it until it’s fix.

[quote=“emman23”][quote=“Clogon”][quote=“cronos1234”]
Edit: Why i got lagend trophy in eternal chest. it say 100% get eternal item. yet it give me lagend trophy… Weird…[/quote]

No there are non tester chars that are much lower rank than you with eternal trophies.

That is weird. Message support about it.

What char did you use to open the chest? Is it your usual PVP+PVE char? Opening it on a lv1 char causes a lot of bugs.[/quote]
Is this still a bug? If it isn’t. what version was it fixed? I don’t have the updated version of beta

I wanted to make a eternal chest but if it still bugged I won’t open it until it’s fix.[/quote]
as i remember i open eternal chest in 3338. never try again lol. total cost 15m.

i just wonder why does the dev make twister move sideway that straight. i prefer twister moving straight from player attack direction…

Yup. It’s weird. To shoot a twister forward you have to be sideways. But spamming twisters is pretty cool, you practically can cover the screen with them because of the erratical pattern.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

[quote=“McEna”]Yup. It’s weird. To shoot a twister forward you have to be sideways. But spamming twisters is pretty cool, you practically can cover the screen with them because of the erratical pattern.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk[/quote]
i discover 1 extreme build lol…
Hint:ultimate defense+funny build+Good output damage(regular damage on campaign 5B… Spike damage 1xxxxxxxxxxxx.12B) mob cannot come close… muehehehe hide the build first

[quote=“cronos1234”][quote=“emman23”][quote=“cronos1234”]

I wanted to make a eternal chest but if it still bugged I won’t open it until it’s fix.[/quote]
as i remember i open eternal chest in 3338. never try again lol. total cost 15m.[/quote]
I don’t know if I’ll make a eternal chest or stick with the 20 legend chest lol.

For the new LP reward system it’s easier than the previous one because it accounts the streaks. If you get 15 streaks you’ll get 31 LP and lose 1 LP if you lose on your next fight and if you can manage to win everytime you will always get 31LP not counting the bonus video of 15. But of course if you manage 15+ streaks and can beat anyone even if you lose sometime it’s just a matter of time until you get eternal.

It’s just way faster with the 2nd season of Battle arena.

maybe if the LP award gets lowered we can have feat base streaks.
Like if you get 15 streaks you get a bonus 50 LP and high streak would matter.
Higher number of streak can be equal to higher bonus LP.

For this example 20% Lp increase every feat it should have a cap if the LP reward is too high
15 streaks = 50 LP
30 streaks = 60 LP
50 streaks = 72 LP

If you have high streak your games would be lower than those with higher wins but doesn’t have a high streak.

It would still be fair for both top 1 and the followers but not as fast with getting 31 LP every game.

With this 2nd season of LP rewards
It’s balance for the top 1 due to the LP the top 1 gets is the same as the LP of the followers.

First season I had 636 wins and 256 loses for getting eternal
2nd Season I had 234 wins and 9 loses for getting eternal

[quote=“cronos1234”]
Hint:ultimate defense+funny build+Good output damage(regular damage on campaign 5B… Spike damage 1xxxxxxxxxxxx.12B) mob cannot come close… muehehehe hide the build first[/quote]

You’re getting good at this, eh? :smile:

[quote=“ocenyx”][quote=“cronos1234”]
Hint:ultimate defense+funny build+Good output damage(regular damage on campaign 5B… Spike damage 1xxxxxxxxxxxx.12B) mob cannot come close… muehehehe hide the build first[/quote]

You’re getting good at this, eh? :smile:[/quote]
its all thanks to you guys, always answering my question. with rhe info, experience of games. all i need to do, build something creative

[quote=“cronos1234”]
as i remember i open eternal chest in 3338. never try again lol. total cost 15m.[/quote]

This is a bug that only you have experienced so far. I have yet to find a way to reproduce it. As a long time tester, I doubt I will be able to since my account settings are very different than yours (testing pvp with lots of different systems).

I know this might be a hassle but please try to get another eternal chest. Then upload your save and see if you still get only Legendary trophies.

[quote=“emman23”]
For the new LP reward system it’s easier than the previous one because it accounts the streaks. If you get 15 streaks you’ll get 31 LP and lose 1 LP if you lose on your next fight and if you can manage to win everytime you will always get 31LP not counting the bonus video of 15. But of course if you manage 15+ streaks and can beat anyone even if you lose sometime it’s just a matter of time until you get eternal.

It’s just way faster with the 2nd season of Battle arena.[/quote]

This is intended. We are testing a new system that requires 100+ eternal pvp players.

I agree this bug is annoying. But I don’t think this is a high priority fix atm.

I hope DQ could be added a new mode——PVE online like Diablo 3 Greater Rift.Everyone fight for higher floor.No bug items and cheating can be allowed in this mode!

People also cant check other’s equipments like PVP

When you use the bonus video on campaign and you transfer from 1 dungeon to another.
Does the boost stay the same?

I notice that it changes.

Example
Like you get pet exp when you start then change map the timer is on crystal find on the next loading screen.

[quote=“emman23”]When you use the bonus video on campaign and you transfer from 1 dungeon to another.
Does the boost stay the same?

I notice that it changes.

Example
Like you get pet exp when you start then change map the timer is on crystal find on the next loading screen.[/quote]

I dont think they change, i do think that when we use free buff. the buff just not show up correctly. when u teleport to another floor it will show the real buff.

I do this to see what buff i get. press free buff(video), go to floor, go main manu back. go back to floor. when i see increase item rarity or find crystal, find mythic stone, i use lagend map. (trick how i get alot resource to craft)