The Next Patch

[quote=“cronos1234”][quote=“emman23”]When you use the bonus video on campaign and you transfer from 1 dungeon to another.
Does the boost stay the same?

I notice that it changes.

Example
Like you get pet exp when you start then change map the timer is on crystal find on the next loading screen.[/quote]

I dont think they change, i do think that when we use free buff. the buff just not show up correctly. when u teleport to another floor it will show the real buff.

I do this to see what buff i get. press free buff(video), go to floor, go main manu back. go back to floor. when i see increase item rarity or find crystal, find mythic stone, i use lagend map. (trick how i get alot resource to craft)[/quote]

From the way you explained it. It does change.
You said “the buff just not show up correctly”
so it changes when you “when u teleport to another floor it will show the real buff”

It should show the correct buff from the start because what if you have a packsize map so you won’t change map and you press the video bonus you got like item rarity but as you said it changes to the the real buff and it might be just experience bonus so the player won’t know that it’s not the real buff if the player doesn’t change map.

Cheaters
First is eternal mythic

Edited pets
For the next 2

Philippine internets, one amongst almost everything regressive corporate crap in this country…
/rant

That aside, it may be nice if we are all given a button to clear all mail.

[quote=“emman23”]From the way you explained it. It does change.
so it changes when you “when u teleport to another floor it will show the real buff”

It should show the correct buff from the start because what if you have a packsize map so you won’t change map and you press the video bonus you got like item rarity but as you said it changes to the the real buff and it might be just experience bonus so the player won’t know that it’s not the real buff if the player doesn’t change map.[/quote]

While it doesn’t get fixed you can also go to shop and click the buttons to “buy” the buff, there you can check the remaining time.

[quote=“cyberjuba”][quote=“emman23”]From the way you explained it. It does change.

It should show the correct buff from the start because what if you have a packsize map so you won’t change map and you press the video bonus you got like item rarity but as you said it changes to the the real buff and it might be just experience bonus so the player won’t know that it’s not the real buff if the player doesn’t change map.[/quote]

While it doesn’t get fixed you can also go to shop and click the buttons to “buy” the buff, there you can check the remaining time.[/quote]

Sorry, it doesn’t work, at the shop page it shows the wrong buff also.

[quote=“emman23”][quote=“Clogon”]
That item is a hacked item. Only “Unreal shroud” and “Fabled Blade” can be eternal with mythical+mythology. And yes eternals will double the affix of any Normal and Epic affixes.

I am sorry for doubting your FB group and mistaken it for the one that is dedicated to DQ cheating.[/quote]
Thanks for the confirmation. ^^

I know we will have an item checker.
I think we also should have a gold checker.

I saw someone that posted all legitimate items but it was pretty suspicious because of all the resources and easily making new sets. Then that account posted an battle arena screenshot and I saw the gold. It was 774,592,960. So I still think it’s unfair to players that spends hours to get gold and to players that cheats.

maybe a system that checks if you get a impossible amount of gold in a short time.
like if you have 1m and in the next 30mins you have 50m. Don’t know how cheats work though so don’t know if the gold was instant or it gradually increase.

well the item checker is really nice because when we pvp we do get the same stats.
Just wanted to suggest it :smiley:[/quote]

I am VERY VERY sorry! Further investigations show that Mythic Affixes is causing unexpected bugs with Eternal items and changing the item’s name. I am SO sorry about this mix up!

[quote=“cronos1234”][quote=“emman23”]When you use the bonus video on campaign and you transfer from 1 dungeon to another.
Does the boost stay the same?

I notice that it changes.

Example
Like you get pet exp when you start then change map the timer is on crystal find on the next loading screen.[/quote]

I dont think they change, i do think that when we use free buff. the buff just not show up correctly. when u teleport to another floor it will show the real buff.

I do this to see what buff i get. press free buff(video), go to floor, go main manu back. go back to floor. when i see increase item rarity or find crystal, find mythic stone, i use lagend map. (trick how i get alot resource to craft)[/quote]

The initial bonus is displaying the wrong buff. :frowning:

Yeah the user showed me the initial item and I was going to inform you about it. Glad it was cleared up. ^^

By the way why did we have an option to use topaz and larimar to eternal?
For eternal items that will show missing affix. Isn’t it only the mythical set that will show this scenario? because of the 4 slots that if you change into a mythic gets you 3 more slots of affixes.

[quote=“Clogon”]
The initial bonus is displaying the wrong buff. :frowning:[/quote]
yeah, it was a bit confusing lol but once you change floor it changes to the right buff because if you change again it stays at the right buff. I wanted to use monster spawn bonus to a legend map then it became pet xp XD

[quote=“emman23”]
For eternal items that will show missing affix. Isn’t it only the mythical set that will show this scenario? because of the 4 slots that if you change into a mythic gets you 3 more slots of affixes.[/quote]

Yes. Because Mythical eternals are basically useless before with only 3 affixes.

[quote=“emman23”][quote=“Clogon”]
The initial bonus is displaying the wrong buff. :frowning:[/quote]
yeah, it was a bit confusing lol but once you change floor it changes to the right buff because if you change again it stays at the right buff. I wanted to use monster spawn bonus to a legend map then it became pet xp XD[/quote]
im glad that my tips to check the real buff working lol.

Another tips of farming. Converting normal lagend have chance to give ultra rare crystal. I use this method. yesterday converting 30 normal lagend get 4 obsidian 1 amethyst 1 ruby 2 zircon 3 jasper 1 amber 7 topaz 4 Baryl and 7 peridot,

3 hour farming. that amount i get i just from converting. lol.

[quote=“Clogon”][quote=“emman23”]
For eternal items that will show missing affix. Isn’t it only the mythical set that will show this scenario? because of the 4 slots that if you change into a mythic gets you 3 more slots of affixes.[/quote]

Yes. Because Mythical eternals are basically useless before with only 3 affixes.[/quote]
I see. I thought we will have some eternals that would have missing affix and this crystal usage will compensate for it. I gotta get a eternal mythical ang get lucky with topaz :laughing:

Edit: I do the same but I am not as lucky as you. It’s like buying the peridot looking crystal at merchant but at a discounted price and with a legend item.

[quote=“emman23”][quote=“Clogon”][quote=“emman23”]

Yes. Because Mythical eternals are basically useless before with only 3 affixes.[/quote]
I see. I thought we will have some eternals that would have missing affix and this crystal usage will compensate for it. I gotta get a eternal mythical ang get lucky with topaz :laughing:

Edit: I do the same but I am not as lucky as you. It’s like buying the peridot looking crystal at merchant but at a discounted price and with a legend item.[/quote]
Gambling only for those who lucky, lol.
Btw i though it was normal for 30 normal lagend convert, getting those crystal.

I’m trying some mythics and the Vanish says that it has 10% to cast it on attack per second but shouldn’t it be 30%?

Nerf bat.jpg

Nerf bat.jpg[/quote]

Crap…
Does it worth to use it on PvE yet?

Nerf bat.jpg[/quote]

Crap…
Does it worth to use it on PvE yet?[/quote]

Probably not because a Stealth Proc can get to 25%…
I guess the only advantage in using Vanish is to use it with Mythical to deal more damage.

You can add +2 All Proc Mythstones (for extra total +20% to proc spells), means that Vanish will have a 30% Proc Rate then.

PS to ocenyx: by just a second though! :stuck_out_tongue:

What?

Vanish proc works like stealth proc in a sense that works on it. So you get 30% Vanish at max.

EDIT: CentraBPM beat me to it :laughing:

But 3 Stealth Proc is 75% instead of 30%.
I guess that’s a waste of affix.

Stealth Proc Chance to Cast Stealth on Attack per Second 1Min 5Max

Isn’t it only 5 max for Stealth proc? Base on wiki and I think I saw it before as well as only 1-5.

Huh?

You can only get 5% max roll from stealth :dieter: