The Next Patch

Can someone explain alchemy please? When it adds to mp or hp is it based on the lower raw number or the lower number based on the percentage of its max?

Also, it reads “+%DMG taken is equal to your highest current HP% or MP%” Do you actually take MORE damage or should it read -%DMG taken, as in damage reduction?

I appreciate any clarification

Well, my main char is in 1vq and my main chars in 2v2.

My nickname is “Isaiah”, and my 2v2 team are my two Rogues (a chakram Rogue and a bow Rogue)

@Dieter – I figured out that Whirlwhinding your 2v2 chars worked a lot better than using boomerang. It was difficult (not really), but I won 3-2.

@Clogon – Haven’t met your characters in 2v2, but I still think Strategy => Key to Winning. If you can beat the AI’s tricks, you’ll have a much greater chance at winning.

On a side note, how much data does the battle arena use on average (Clogon or Dieter-style playing)?

[quote=“sullivettez”]Can someone explain alchemy please? When it adds to mp or hp is it based on the lower raw number or the lower number based on the percentage of its max?

Also, it reads “+%DMG taken is equal to your highest current HP% or MP%” Do you actually take MORE damage or should it read -%DMG taken, as in damage reduction?

I appreciate any clarification[/quote]

1 raw as indicated by the lack of %
2 yes you take more dmg

@Ircher:
I am not in 2v2 yet.

@Clogon: You really are streak breaker xD
very nice build ^^ I tried head on and getting some distance but I can’t run away >.>

gonna take time for me to dowload this. :mrgreen:

[quote=“Clogon”]
@Ircher:
I am not in 2v2 yet.[/quote]
Actually, it says you got 14 league points in 2v2.

Also, I have created the first PvP guide (that’s finished)! I didn’t give much detail aside from my affixes, but maybe it’ll help!

=/ you might be too high in the mmr to see me.

@emman23:
Trust me, this build has a lot of weaknesses since it is melee. It is also built for testing purposes. You will see even more stronger builds as pvp goes on. For now, just give us feedback on what you think is too strong. I am glad you are all having fun!

The beta is still a beta. Lots more bug fixes and nice things are coming!

Yep, just got to third place!

Man it Dieter! I won 3-2 last time, now I lost 2-3 to you this time!

Our goal is to post a new blog post every week or 2 to give you guys more information.

Oh right, don’t forget you can check out the items of the opponent to learn what they are using to be good!

Unless they’re in Eternal League!

Unless they’re in Eternal League![/quote]
No one is there yet. XD

I can check ppl i face. Is there anyway to check profiles in the ladder??

What if I am at open beta then uploaded my account? What happens when I want to come back to the old version? Does the affix stay the same?

[quote=“Clogon”]=/ you might be too high in the mmr to see me.

@emman23:
Trust me, this build has a lot of weaknesses since it is melee. It is also built for testing purposes. You will see even more stronger builds as pvp goes on. For now, just give us feedback on what you think is too strong. I am glad you are all having fun!

The beta is still a beta. Lots more bug fixes and nice things are coming![/quote]

Give feedback on what too strong.?
Full set clogon rogue… lol… actually what make its extremely strong is sneak…

I didn’t notice your edit clogon. This post are without the experience of using trophy as I didn’t have 1 earlier.

I lost to
Clogon/rouge - stealth + blinkstrike is really deadly
I think you also incorporate laytrap with nova mythic when you do a blinkstrike. I only saw you on the early stages so I didn’t see the battle log. You have a really high hp as well.

What does inferno do?
I think it has something to do with dot damage/bleed damage.
cause you have rupture

Dieter/rouge - I think I am 2 wins - lost count on losing lol. After Clogon breaks my streak you came a long and I couldn’t go higher than 7-8 I guess. >.>

Same strategy with Clogon.

Athena/wiz - That mythic I think it was rockblast is really fast lol. After it hits me I die >.> If your not prepared it is really bothersome. I guess if you can incorporate stealth with that mythic it would be really hard to defeat.

I almost lost to Shay a lot of times. Really tanky and hard to defeat lol

Range attacks + escape mechanism are nice
I am having a hard time with stealth + blinkstrike.
That stealth + Blinkstrike + laytrap + nova + dot fire damage I think is a really nice pvp build. It gets near fast and has a lot of damage and can also avoid damage with stealth.

It seems warrior would have a hard time though >.>
Well haven’t thought about a pvp build yet >.>

I am also using a toss build warrior. I have very low hp xD And toss does not work if the target is too close.

The changing of league has a really nice effect ^^
Well pvp is really fun ^^

sometimes when I finish a match it or I find a match or I view a profile it hangs a bit.
I have to lockscreen then unlock and it loads again.

Some minor things I noticed.
I was 1st in ranking then I lost and went to 2nd rank and it said at the bottom rank up.

I did the view video thing and I lost and Still lost the points even if it stated 0. I was checking my points that time.

I don’t have a screenshot though as I wasn’t expecting it.

@emman23: You can upload your data to the server, its OK. But you should not revert back to old versions, it might break stuff.
PS: Clogon is f***ing annoying, I know how you feel :laughing:

blacklist toon for ME (OP)
Clogon rogue -unbeatable.
Diieter rogue -Having hard time.
Athena wizard -having hard time. (who this athena.?)

beat athena guide avoid his rockblast (sweet if u have time warp) that rockblast become extreme slow. u can just blink or walk away lol. i think athena has skulldrag skill. beware with it. dont blink right infront of it. i die when i blink on it lol.

diieter beat guide
dont come close. hit from afar. and make sure to kill him before he in sneak or u dead for sure lol.

Clogon beat guide unknown (NEVER KILL HIM EVEN ONCE)

1 Like

Clogon? You throw stuff at his characters and hope to be lucky!

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Can someone please tell me what rank 5 reads for the new plague and battlemage? Does elixer still give +2 in arena?