The Next Patch

I’m Athena :smile:
Clogon is beatable, I beat him once or twice. The trick is you need a Root trophy to keep him away from you :wink:

[quote=“zzvilzz”]@emman23: You can upload your data to the server, its OK. But you should not revert back to old versions, it might break stuff.
PS: Clogon is f***ing annoying, I know how you feel :laughing:[/quote]
When you timewarp I get ready to avoid :laughing:

Hmm, I was under the impression that this open beta was just a way to test things out and not yet the official release that’s why I ask if I Uploaded and I wanted to revert back.

“Leave the beta program
You can leave the beta program at any time. If you leave the beta program and a public version of the app is available, you can switch to public version by uninstalling the beta version and installing the app again on Google Play.”

If I play this version and like wanted to farm. it’s ok right? it will still be counted on my progress if I Uploaded. I thought this was just a test patch >.>

All of your data will be counted as your progress like public version. So yeah, you can farm whatever you want, your items won’t be deleted when official patch launch (I’m not sure about BA progress though).

The reason why I don’t suggest you to revert back to older patches is because there are some new item IDs (like BA rewards & trophies). If you revert back, they might turn into black/white boxes. We all know what will happen when you mess with these boxes :smile:

It’s OK if you want to revert back. But make sure your data on the server is from the old patch!

[quote=“zzvilzz”]All of your data will be counted as your progress like public version. So yeah, you can farm whatever you want, your items won’t be deleted when official patch launch (I’m not sure about BA progress though).

The reason why I don’t suggest you to revert back to older patches is because there are some new item IDs (like BA rewards & trophies). If you revert back, they might turn into black/white boxes. We all know what will happen when you mess with these boxes :smile:

It’s OK if you want to revert back. But make sure your data on the server is from the old patch![/quote]
Thanks that cleared up my concerns ^^

I already uploaded on this patch lol xD

[quote=“zzvilzz”]I’m Athena :smile:
Clogon is beatable, I beat him once or twice. The trick is you need a Root trophy to keep him away from you :wink:[/quote]
lol its you.? no wonder it on the list lol.

For now yes. They will probably be reduced.[/quote]

Hope so, especially when you see dmg from mythics like rockblast :dieter:

No they give +1 each while in the arena

No they give +1 each while in the arena[/quote]

As stated in the Arena info page, caps are also reduced.

Only because AI is stupid and does not use Dispel properly. XD

Only because AI is stupid and does not use Dispel properly. XD[/quote]

your AI combo are just extreme… blinkstrike (took almost half my hp) and insta silence me (just kill me already) lol

Greeting everyone. Sorry I can’t download the beta. I am away from home for 2 weeks (official business trip). I can only use my crappy phone net. lol I want to know some things from the new patch.
Here are my concerns…

Questions on the new resource system:

1. How does equivalence work?
  2. Fury - Does the damage increase (accumulated fury) applied after casting the special (50%) or before (100% full power)?
  3. Will I gain fury even if I just use my primary skills without hitting enemies?

Questions about conversion:
“Break down Normal-Legend, Crystal and Eternal items for a chance at Crystals, increasing the chance and rarity the for rarer items.”
4. In the patch notes, “for a chance at crystals”, does this mean that there is a chance of failure when conducted? Meaning will the item conversion have a chance to not produce anything?
5. If I convert my item will it directly produce an actual random crystal or just a buff that gives me a chance to gain more/rare crystals?

For testing the game:
6. If I download the game will it replace my current version or will it have another app in my phone?
7. For the beta mode, do we keep our present character from the older patch? If yes, do I have to register my character/log in my DQ account in order to obtain my character from the previous patch?
8. Also after the testing is over, will our characters be deleted in the beta or will be retained in the normal 2.0 patch?

Messaging system:
9. Do I need the internet to receive the arena rewards and gifts or can I gain the rewards/gifts while playing offline?

Last Question:
10. Do I need to register /create a DQ account and upload my character to get the “thank you” crystal set rewards? Additionally, do I need to turn on my internet in order to receive the “reward” feature.

I really LOVE this game. Probably the best mobile game in my opinion. I really like the gameplay. It reminds me of diablo, drakensang, and path of exile (minus the skill forest lol). Best of all, this game is very efficient (no net required to play except for the Arena I think), and effective at bringing out the excellence in mobile gaming experience.

i feel like i am pvp maniac lol… just checked on ranked pvp… as for now im the only one in rare league. hehe

1 Like

Congratz!
Are you able to fight anyone if no one else is there?

More info on the new mythics will be posted later.

1. Exactly as described. Your total HP and MP will be averaged out. IE: 1 total Hp 99 total MP → 50 total HP 50 total MP. DMG taken and MP cost is reduced by a % of the equality of your current HP and MP.

2. Before cast.

3. Yes fury, just like procs are on attack not on hit.

4. You will always get a crystal.

5. see 4)

6. replace

7. keep

8. keep

9. you need internet for all arena related features.

10. you need to register to get the gifts and for arena related features.

Congratz!
Are you able to fight anyone if no one else is there?[/quote]

Match making is independent of leagues.

Congratz!
Are you able to fight anyone if no one else is there?[/quote]
yep they just pop randomly but as usual its like free cutting point when encounter clogon rogue lol

Thank you very much for answering my questions Clogon. :smiley:

Talking about getting crystals when converting items, it would be nice to have something that tells which crystal we got, if we are farming it goes strait to a pile of crystal already in backpack.

I’m not sure about the crystal stash though.

[quote=“cyberjuba”]Talking about getting crystals when converting items, it would be nice to have something that tells which crystal we got, if we are farming it goes strait to a pile of crystal already in backpack.

I’m not sure about the crystal stash though.[/quote]
didt they already hint it with category.? like rare and ultra rare… it just be random around that tier.

Ultra rare #16-#20
rare #15-#10
i think that the rank… correct me if im wrong lol

No they give +1 each while in the arena[/quote]

As stated in the Arena info page, caps are also reduced.[/quote]

Could you please explain what this means? I know that talents are reduced in arena due to the level being reduced to 20, but are you saying there is a lower +talents cap?

@sullivettez: Check out my sign for the Arena FAQ thread