The Next Patch

[quote=“blindneofit”]When this update will be live?
Couple of month ago was the last patch.
When?)) Please answer)[/quote]

When the game breaking bugs are fixed.

[quote=“Clogon”][quote=“McEna”]It’s on both pve and pvp. The crash is aleatory, but it heavily diminishes by not using command. If I pvp as spirit summoner, I can crash at the first match. As a skull summoner (with summon by talent), it never crashes. It’s not the resource system (tried with BM and alchemy), it’s not the MH (interchanged them), it’s not the special skill, it’s not the OH’s regular skill. It’s something about command, looks like it activates some kind of flag that can crash the game over and over and over (I can crash inmediatly after a crash).

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk[/quote]

Can you pm me your build? I cannot reproduce on iOS.[/quote]
I’ll send pictures as soon as I get home.

Btw, Did you guys know splunk mint? I’ve been using it the last six months and works quite well to catch bugs. They have a pretty big free quota, so maybe you could add it to the beta build

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

im back. muehehe

ive some question.

r3478
Fix to poison cloud timer on players
*What that mean?

r3451
Applying poison cloud fix to enemies, bosses, and minions
*also same. what it mean.? need explaination. limitation.?

r3441
Critical effect chance removed from Poison Clouds
*this mean that poison cloud no longer trigger another poison cloud right.?

As i just got my hand to the latest patch of beta (rev3496) from Google play. before i play, i just want to know if the poison cloud now free from bug or not.?.

1 Like

r3492
Preventing upload of new account data that has never been downloaded when account data on the server already exists.

Thank you DQ for this. It show that you are listening to the players.

1 Like

My 2.1 dream is getting closer…

Hooray for hiking! :smile:

1 Like

[quote=“cronos1234”]im back. muehehe

ive some question.

r3478
*What that mean?

r3451

r3441

As i just got my hand to the latest patch of beta (rev3496) from Google play. before i play, i just want to know if the poison cloud now free from bug or not.?.[/quote]

r3478 - there was a timer that prevent you from applying poison cloud on players more than once every 3 seconds. It wasn’t working and now is :smile:
r3451, r3441 - same fix. and you’re correct.

[quote=“SteigerBox”][quote=“cronos1234”]im back. muehehe

ive some question.

r3478
*What that mean?

r3451

r3441

As i just got my hand to the latest patch of beta (rev3496) from Google play. before i play, i just want to know if the poison cloud now free from bug or not.?.[/quote]

r3478 - there was a timer that prevent you from applying poison cloud on players more than once every 3 seconds. It wasn’t working and now is :smile:
r3451, r3441 - same fix. and you’re correct.[/quote]
okay thanks.

ok. i’ve tried beta build available on gplay, arena is awesome in general. but there are some things i am finding “not polished”
1)reflect damage should not trigger HP/MP on hit. this is because damage tick is initiated by opponent player and his actual attack per second, and reflect itself is pretty much enough. OP atm imho
2)8 of 10 rogues spamming guideshot. boring. guideshot too OP and it’s obvious (multishot range is also too big for arena)

related all the other stuff - well done guys!

Don’t even get me started on blink strike… it’s “balanced” by the way. With the recent range nerfs, You’re just not built against kiting.

what kiting do you mean? never seen your enemy’s not following you? just stands in a certain place and spams guideshot?
or you are from the group of a Rogues? ))

It’s the default range I believe. Same with any other range skill like comets, barrage and such, AIs are set like that by default.

I do use guided shot but with some coats here and there. Do tell me if you see carrot, I’d like feedback on my AI

I have a guided shot Rogue, but I built him for the procs using the Maelstorm set and Cataclysm.

Guidedshot and Multishot are not really op, although its annoying they can just stand in one area and spam attack you. Look at Cronos’s barrage build… That one s difficult!

[quote=“Ircher”]I have a guided shot Rogue, but I built him for the procs using the Maelstorm set and Cataclysm.

Guidedshot and Multishot are not really op, although its annoying they can just stand in one area and spam attack you. Look at Cronos’s barrage build… That one s difficult![/quote]

It’s because your character isn’t built well, guidedshot and multishot once built are insane, even more with the knockback, also they have huge dmg per strike, so you can apply huge bleed dmg on them :smile:

Oh, btw, I’ve built a Flintlock’s rogue and I’m outplaying everyone in pvp, and as far as I saw, I’m in magic league and I’m playing against mythic/eternal players, and outplay them easily.
From my matchs I can suggest 2 things :

• Nerf Flintlock (in pvp, because it sucks in pve)
  • Nerf Bleed

Also, have you tried Discordance with Blinkstrike for example? that’s insane, especially once you put bleed on it (as blinkstrike has huge dmg, you get huge bleed dmg), steiger is gonna nerf discordance a bit because you can build silly builds with 1 button autowin :laughing:

Didnt check discordance to 100%
Can you explain it ?

[quote=“dermarv92”]Didnt check discordance to 100%
Can you explain it ?[/quote]

The Cooldown, Mana Cost, DMG, Extra Attk Chances and Multi Attacks for primary and special skills or your MainHand are switched.

Mh primary : a
Mh special : b
Oh primary : c
Oh special : d

So a change with b or with c

[quote=“dermarv92”]Mh primary : a
Mh special : b
Oh primary : c
Oh special : d

So a change with b or with c[/quote]

The buttons are still the same, you only need to press the B as the “Primary” instead of the A which is the “Special” when equipped with …

OH is not affected by the Mythic…

Recently, I updated to Release Canidate 2 from a much older test patc. I’m just annoyed that the new formula makes armor and whatnot kinda useless. The actual dmg didn’t change when I changed test patches, but when I updated, the displayed values are now more consistent with what it should be. Basically, what I’m saying is having 1k Resist and 20k Armor should do a decent job protecting you at floors 1-200; yet at floor 180, I get like 20% dmg reduction which is just ridiculous. Just thinking you might want to reconsider the formula, so Resists, Armor, and EHP don’t go into oblivion, because right now, they are practically uselsss outside BA.

When did this happen? I’ve been sticking with it since Wizard Simulator 0.7, and this is the first I’ve heard of it.
Though tbh I’d prefer the premium stash unlock… <3 @SteigerBox

The numbers were decided based on what’s possible, and 20k armor for example is a bit on the low side of that. With the available set armor multipliers, you can start seeing armor up to 200k+. With Block and Dodge, you’ll also be adding a considerable amount to your Total Reduced Dmg, but sadly the formula hasn’t been updated to show that yet.