The Next Patch

so this i think the last cheater ive found in 1v1 battle arena… im keep hunting until almost reach lagend league lol…

there 3 cheater ive found. can i get my bounty reward.? lol

Edit: Extra comment
Emman: u really need to remove ur LF from your worrior. ur toss cant reach ranged player… (i feel very bad for it. i feel like im againts a stick.

Shay:Ur warrior hp too low yet no burst… all you have is santury. my first hit force ur sentury proc. my second hit kill u.
Diieter: ur claver… u know i dont have freeze immute ea… haha 3-2 2-3 that ita nice hard to kill but not immortal. ur heal upon damage are extreme… that perfect i think. no need to upgrade anymore. can u.? lol.
Clogon: what happen to ur MH.? its incomplete. and yet u dont have ignore resist now… its too weak and hardly to attack me, i mean just moving toward me.
zzvilzz: i face your wizard. idk what but i suppose we can set on AI to start attack at what range. but it seem your wizard start attack when he in my screen.

**Tell me if u found something weird on my wizard aurora…

[quote=“cronos1234”]
zzvilzz: i face your wizard. idk what but i suppose we can set on AI to start attack at what range. but it seem your wizard start attack when he in my screen.

**Tell me if u found something weird on my wizard aurora…[/quote]

Your wiz act almost like mine, he rushes to the middle of the Arena and start attack. Before that he does nothing.

[quote=“zzvilzz”][quote=“cronos1234”]

**Tell me if u found something weird on my wizard aurora…[/quote]

Your wiz act almost like mine, he rushes to the middle of the Arena and start attack. Before that he does nothing.[/quote]
what range u set on start attack.? ive set it on 45 yards lol

Edit: set on 90 yards now. tell me if it still same. it might a bug or they really start attack when enemy are in their range of view.

I set cast skullshield @90 yards, TW + Comet @45 yards. I think I should increase those number.
One question, the moment you see my wiz, does he have skullshield surround him?

[quote=“cronos1234”][quote=“ocenyx”][quote=“cronos1234”]

This player wizard name @006 also full set eternal modded…

if this is cheater just like the picture i posted before… mind if i officially open event…? hunting cheater.? lol[/quote]

Good job on hunting cheaters :laughing:

On our tester subforum, we’re also on it. Though I still can’t enter the arena after the reset due to some sort of bug :frowning:[/quote]

tho they are easy kill, their item mod are just sukk. weird coz diieter n clogon rogue are way far harder to kill…

still cheater are cheater right. so to be really FAIR, they must be terminated. lol.[/quote]

Yap, item checker isn’t perfect for now, steiger is working on it and also a tool to ban cheaters once and for all :dieter:

About rogue’s build (clogon and mine) they are too overpowered, they need a nerf, same goes for rockblast (zzvilzz, clogon and you are using it)
Don’t rely to much on it as it’s gonna be nerfed for sure :laughing:

I set cast skullshield @90 yards, TW + Comet @45 yards. I think I should increase those number.
One question, the moment you see my wiz, does he have skullshield surround him?[/quote]

Nope. probably because im attacking and the skull gone. i will observe it next time… but your TW pop-up when he in my screen. i mean on the edge. as soon as he appear. he pop TW first.

The new aura of fire and ice is cool :sunglasses:

I set skullshield @90 yards, he should cast it as the beginning of the round. Looks like AI still needs more work.

@emman23: Congrats :smile:

[quote=“Diieter”]

Yap, item checker isn’t perfect for now, steiger is working on it and also a tool to ban cheaters once and for all :dieter:

About rogue’s build (clogon and mine) they are too overpowered, they need a nerf, same goes for rockblast (zzvilzz, clogon and you are using it)
Don’t rely to much on it as it’s gonna be nerfed for sure :laughing:[/quote]
im happy tho that rockblast got nerf at some point. without LF my rockblast move like a train in PVP. its not fun at all. and i know not only me using it lol. btw i thought rockblast proc per sec. but in pvp it like proc per attack. ive seen more than 8-9 rock straight in row like train/worm/magus (boss flying around) lol

[quote=“emman23”]The new aura of fire and ice is cool :sunglasses:

[/quote]

seem u more to 2v2… any cheater found.? lol and congrat… i hope i got 2 elexer to proceed my rogue build before bring him to 2v2… (as for now i just bring my epic fail warrior to 2v2 just to look around lol)

any donor for 2 elixer lol

Thanks zzvilzz. :smiley:

@cronos1234: yeah I need to edit my items it was mainly for pve than pvp ^^
I just wanted to get the ice aura for 2v2 my rouge has a farm set lol.
Just the ones you posted for cheaters. If I notice more I’ll report too.

@Dieter: I could kill the wiz but having a hard time with your rouge in 2v2 >.>

[quote=“emman23”]Thanks zzvilzz. :smiley:

@cronos1234: yeah I need to edit my items it was mainly for pve than pvp ^^
I had just wanted to get the ice aura for 2v2 my rouge has a farm set lol.
Just the ones you posted for cheaters. If I notice more I’ll report too.

@Dieter: I could kill the wiz but having a hard time with your rouge in 2v2 >.>[/quote]
i know ur feeling bro… his heal are way too op… lol… as soon his toon in sneak mode u are dead.

AI is a contant struggle atm. So yes, there are still quite a few bugs with them. It is one of the tougher things to get right.

@Diieter:
Naw man the Rogue and Rock Blast builds are not the most OP builds available. Remember I am still in testing phase so all of my builds are geared for bug finding in PVP (while being strong enough so that those bugs can appear). The Rogue builds you see are only using Dagger and Traps. There are still 23 other Primary skill combinations that are available to the Rogue! That is not including the different combinations with Specials or the other classes.

Mythics looks awesome. A lot of the players that have good builds uses them.

mythics aren’t scaled down right?

@Clogon: your warrior build is really nice. very tanky ^^

For now, yes. But some testers are asking to reduce proc rate of mythics.

[quote=“emman23”]Mythics looks awesome. A lot of the players that have good builds uses them.

mythics aren’t scaled down right?

@Clogon: your warrior build is really nice. very tanky ^^[/quote]
not all good build use it… see my build extreme suck… that rockblast to be honest is my first mythics item… lol

Anyone try the convert feature?
what did you convert? what did you get?

someone posted on a dq group they got obsidian on a legendary item conversion.

Suggestion for AI testing: Can we practice against our own chars.

Like for me I’ll try lockon rouge vs emman warrior AI.
So I can monitor what my AI does Like if I need to adjust my yards to use Toss.
If my use of scalp hits opponents.

[quote=“emman23”]Anyone try the convert feature?
what did you convert? what did you get?[/quote]

I converted tons of Crystal/Eternal Items, and got crystals in range from Jasper to Obsidian. It’s random. “Worst” Crystal you can get by converting Eternal/Crystal Items is Jasper (LvL 75), highest one is Obsidian .

[quote=“CentraBPM”][quote=“emman23”]Anyone try the convert feature?
what did you convert? what did you get?[/quote]

I converted tons of Crystal/Eternal Items, and got crystals in range from Jasper to Obsidian. It’s random. “Worst” Crystal you can get by Converting Eternal/Crystal Items is Jasper (LvL 75), highest one is Obsidian.[/quote]
I see so it follows the merchant algorithm on the 5.4m crystal. thanks CentraBPM :smile:

So I did a few pack size map I haven’t seen the ghost/zombie monster bug.
I do feel that I didn’t lag as much as before and I think it wasn’t as congested as before.

i just realize my eternal mana shield with 89% glass cannon are viable in arena. haha when u meet my wizard please comment i want to know how he working. 4 eternal set+ 2 crystal set…

Edit:
1 mythic 3 eternal 2 crystal.