The Next Patch

for the first time manage to kill him… remove LF cap… replace with equality cap… he just tanky af… just look how much damage he prevent lol. and his hp. OMG…

How to get better trophys? Train them like pets or just luck from boxes?

just luck on box. lol im still using magic trophy…

@Diieter ur heal upon damage insane… u manage to come in range of your blinkstrike… once ur blinkstrike me. dead for sure… that happen while ago lol… but i manage avoid it within 2sec of sneak skill… fast sneak press before u manage to blinkstrike…

the result. even its AI. he is scary af…

EDIT: if u look at my gold amount on screenshot clogon and you… im encounter u after him lol…

Another edit: i meet emman warrior before another rogue popup lol

Why they give me strong enemy in row lol…

[quote=“cronos1234”]

Why they give me strong enemy in row lol…[/quote]
Cuz you have high MMR. You should definitely try 2v2 against my chars, but I got relatively low MMR. So far, I’ve won 3 away matches, so that’s extremely promising. My chars are not unbalanced like Clogon’s or even as tanky/powerful as Dieter’s, but they’re decent. Watch out for the guidedshot too! (Too bad I can’t roll Fletcher Talent on that Eternal Chestpiece…)

Again, how much data does DQ’s Battle Arena use cuz I’m tight on data usage and don’t want to go over.

[quote=“Ircher”][quote=“cronos1234”]

Cuz you have high MMR. You should definitely try 2v2 against my chars, but I got relatively low MMR. So far, I’ve won 3 away matches, so that’s extremely promising. My chars are not unbalanced like Clogon’s or even as tanky/powerful as Dieter’s, but they’re decent. Watch out for the guidedshot too! (Too bad I can’t roll Fletcher Talent on that Eternal Chestpiece…)

Again, how much data does DQ’s Battle Arena use cuz I’m tight on data usage and don’t want to go over.[/quote]
what ur unique name/id.? i think ive found an toon named ircher on 1v1…

Edit:
Ive try 2v2… not saw diieter clogon zzvilzz or my friend val team yet. but the other team wiped before my warrior reached them…

about data… i think it not much lol…

[quote=“cronos1234”][quote=“Ircher”][quote=“cronos1234”]

Again, how much data does DQ’s Battle Arena use cuz I’m tight on data usage and don’t want to go over.[/quote]
what ur unique name/id.? i think ive found an toon named ircher on 1v1…[/quote]
Thatt’d be my Venomous Whirlwhind Rigue of Craftiness. My id is Isaiah as I posted in your Player List thread.

[quote=“Ircher”]
Thatt’d be my Venomous Whirlwhind Rigue of Craftiness. My id is Isaiah as I posted in your Player List thread.[/quote]

Okay, i actually trying to make a list of toon (godlike)

As im concern now only
clogon rogue
diieter rogue zzvilzz
(unknown player/not remember his ID too) warrior named (not remember) :astonished:utfit yellowish colour.
emman warrior =not really danger but he tanky.
rubik warrior his toss are danger *ive tried let him attack me. and the toss damage are super, but the weak point on his toss is LF. make it mid range… so just keep ur distance from it…

those are extremely danger when they are in range.

[quote=“cyberjuba”][quote=“cronos1234”]didt they already hint it with category.? like rare and ultra rare… it just be random around that tier.

Ultra rare #16-#20
rare #15-#10
i think that the rank… correct me if im wrong lol[/quote]

But if we don’t keep a track of the crystals, we will never know which crystal we got when converting an item to a crystal.[/quote]

This is what I do.

I always move any CS/MS 11-20 to a dedicated stash. Every time I get a good-ish crystal, it will always stick out on one of my bags like a sore thumb!

Works like a charm.

In 1v1 there is 1 rogue (melee/MH Dagger&OH trap) i forgot to screenshot his item and name.

but as i can see, his item (eternal are mod set) like on his trap defiant set and bloodmagic (mythic affix/skill) and still have full affix i mean 6. i though eternal cant be mod.

so if u encounter with any rogue in 1v1 please check his item. if it the one i mentioned. screenshot his name and his set if possible…

i just on monitoring mode in pvp… fight and check all equipment from rogue class

and i found this. tell me if it posible.? i think that all eternal affix all are modded. if u see carefully. the affix all reach max cap of eternal before scaled to lvl 20. and idk if pet has posible of getting crystal affix.

[quote=“cronos1234”][quote=“Ircher”]
Thatt’d be my Venomous Whirlwhind Rigue of Craftiness. My id is Isaiah as I posted in your Player List thread.[/quote]

Okay, i actually trying to make a list of toon (godlike)

As im concern now only
clogon rogue
diieter rogue zzvilzz
wizard (unknown player/not remember it ID) wizard named dark (ice element/outfit black with horn)
(unknown player/not remember his ID too) warrior named (not remember) :astonished:utfit yellowish colour.
emman warrior =not really danger but he tanky.
rubik warrior his toss are danger *ive tried let him attack me. and the toss damage are super, but the weak point on his toss is LF. make it mid range… so just keep ur distance from it…

those are extremely danger when they are in range.

*anyway anyone know who that wizard named dark.?[/quote]
emman warrior has glasscanon though xD
I do have block + dodge + sanctuary.

The yellowish warrior I think is Shay.

This player wizard name @006 also full set eternal modded…

if this is cheater just like the picture i posted before… mind if i officially open event…? hunting cheater.? lol

[quote=“cronos1234”]

if this is cheater just like the picture i posted before… mind if i officially open event…? hunting cheater.? lol[/quote]

Good job on hunting cheaters :laughing:

On our tester subforum, we’re also on it. Though I still can’t enter the arena after the reset due to some sort of bug :frowning:

[quote=“ocenyx”][quote=“cronos1234”]

if this is cheater just like the picture i posted before… mind if i officially open event…? hunting cheater.? lol[/quote]

Good job on hunting cheaters :laughing:

On our tester subforum, we’re also on it. Though I still can’t enter the arena after the reset due to some sort of bug :frowning:[/quote]

tho they are easy kill, their item mod are just sukk. weird coz diieter n clogon rogue are way far harder to kill…

still cheater are cheater right. so to be really FAIR, they must be terminated. lol.

Good find.

Your right Feodal and victim is not hard lol :laughing:
The ones with legit items are harder :sunglasses:

Of course, those cheat suckers don’t even know how to play! :laughing:

Of course, those cheat suckers don’t even know how to play! :laughing:[/quote]

cant wait ur toon to pop in arena 1v1 lol… trio badas rogue.? diieter rogue clogon rogue ocenyx rogue lol.

At the moment I have almost 100% GlassCannon though… once the bug on my account gets fixed and I get to enter the arena, anyone can oneshot my Rogue :laughing: don’t put my rogue on a pedestal just yet.

In arena glasscannon cap is 50% so dont worry that much lol… there is no way ppl can 1 shotted if u have high heal.

ive 1 shotted player with bad build tho + my deadly strike snap it. 21k. lol the highest damage i do so far. (that when i use LF. i think those crit damage are on return… or not. lol.) but now im using Equality item replace my LF item. damage still okay tho. have lil more regen.