The Question Thread

Question about TimeWarp - does it also increase my opponent’s projectile damage done to me if it passes through my TimeWarp?

I ask this for 2 reasons -

1. The description says it increases “allied damage” but the reason I ask is because it seems that whenever I activate it in PvP my opponent’s Torrents and projectiles suddenly begin to just rip through me.

2. The description of Cosmic Power states that “Time Warp adds 12.5% dmg per rank to any projecticle’s dmg that passes through the time warp.” – I’m also finding this to be true as I just said, even my opponent’s projectiles are seemingly getting magnified when I activate TW

Are jasper crystals bugged on 2.5? I used 2 of them to change the class of 2 items… one was a legend other was eternal, both times it didn’t let me choose the other 2 chars (diff classes), just “X” out. I had to close the app and lost 2 jasper crystals -=/

TLDR; Are jasper crystals working properly for version 2.5?

What is a eternal legandary. When I fight. Mytical bosses they always drop a green item called an eternal legendary. What makes these different from regular eternal pieces?

Works for me - used 2 yesterday:)

Restarted my phone and it worked. Thanks

Eternal legends are legends with better stats and can’t be “modified.”

You can read more about them here:

1 Like

any chance anyone has an idea on how to farm on floors 1000+ on 2.5? since stealth got nerfed, what tricks do you have to share? thanks.

Use high ranks of dodge and a crystal affix of block it’s what all of the classes that weren’t rogue where doing already :smile:

No to either. If the projectile they are using is one of the Orbs or Scalp, Timewarp’s slow projectile makes them hit you A LOT.

1 Like

Thank you!

Also wondering - how long do enemies stay ‘pierced’ if I hit them with boomerang / another piercing attack?

I’m j/w for the sake of Exposed mythic

thanks man. glad to see you’re a dq mod already. last time i saw you you’re still not a dq mod. anyway i already figured out how to farm 1000+ easily got my first frozen shield earlier and targetting arcane blade for my BA set. thanks

1 Like
  • Does Reflect Damage also prevent % dmg received or just deal % dmg received?
  • is gold drop capped at map 100, like the experience?

No reflect damage only deals damage

No clue I’ve never tried farming for gold specifically
:+1: :smile:

Does the Exposed Mythic count Reactor set Arcs as piercing. I assume it does.

Question about relentless: if crushing blow took say 25% of HP as trillion hp off an enemy and relentless 20 effect meant DMG dealt to an enemy is increased by 50% of their missing HP, does this mean 500B DMG gets added to my attacks and the next attacks deal 500B dmg more? I always assumed this was how it worked as I thought the next attack adds 500B dmg after touching the enemy which was affected by crushing blow.

Last Question: Does Dextrous Talent work with the new stealth mechanics? That would be cool. Stealth doesn’t give dodge and it only doubles the already existing dodge. It uses the already existing dodge as a calculation to dodge. Dextrous works on already existing dodge so I think it works even if the already existing dodge is doubled.

Gold drop isn’t capped at floor 100. I tried it and I only got 1 million and something gold on the floor. I tried floor 150 and I only gained a little more. Floor 200 however, I gained 2.5 million from just gold drops. (This excludes dealer perk and I tested on packsize with magic enemies as I always farm on those maps and RNG gives me them like so easily now).

Floor 200 must be the cap for gold drops and item drops to be most effective as well because after floor 200, gold suddenly starts dropping to 1 million per floor instead of 2.5 million or so and items drop a lot less as apparently there’s a bug that item drops doesn’t work as effectively above floor 200.

Still, at floor 600 or above or any high floor for that matter and even floor 400, I got plenty of rare legends collected you wouldn’t believe it. I mean 6 ragnarok chakram, a defiant gauntlet or two, 4 ragnarok hammers, 2 vaccus Scipio bows, 3 defiant pistols and skulls, 1 defiant trap, some malestrom gear with ease. Of course I also collected a good amount of epiphany rings too and cerebral Vortex, mashocists items, mayhem crystal (entropic jewel) , seven deadly sins, eternalized and so quite well. I didn’t even try half the time (sometimes I did if I was in a farming mood).

1 Like

Whats is an affix pool? And what affixes are in specific pool?

So, also gold is still capped early.
Better than what I though, but still annoying.
Thanks for the tests.

1 Like

Your welcome :slight_smile: .

quick question about crystal affixes. is attack spd removed from the pool? was trying to put a attack speed crystal affix to my epiphany headgear but i already blew 30 obsidians and not a single attack speed was included on the choices.

another thing i just looted a arcane balde, changed it to chakram, and tried on BA with discordance. question is that why does blink strike has a cool down on the chakram?

Attack speed is in the pool. Epiphany hat will not allow obsidian attack speed affix same as Braincage will not allow resource cost. That is my personal experience though. I have used a lot of obsidian trying to obtain both. I have never seen it before. Sry

I’m not sure I follow your discordance question. They changed cool down. See @Refia comment in link below

2 Likes