The Question Thread

haha, this is a story I wrote after Patch 3.0 came out. I started collecting Dust, but ran out of Gold all the time. I didn’t have a Farm Build and actually wasn’t playing DQ seriously. it was a few months later that I started Ascending for Perks and playing DQ seriously.

there are a few old post about players who never got Perks, because their Farm Builds were giving them all the loot they needed. so players don’t really need Perks, but they do improve many parts of Farming and Loot finding.

1 Like

Thanks@golem

1 Like

6how do people make screenshots…?
I just found an epicmap with 1335 exp% and 1554% item drops…?

Are those values legit? Do I really get +15x item drops there and +13x exp? Or what does it mean?

By the way can you find green maps?

those values are legit. those numbers are 1000 on Legend & Eternal Maps (I just now looked at my Eternal Maps), but some Rare & Epic Maps can go over 1000.

Eternal Maps are the green maps, and have the same chances of dropping as Eternal items & Pets. if you use the Eternal Set Items with high Luck, when you are ready to drop a Legend Map (look in the Feats section, the Cartographer & Pick up Maps), put that gear on and it will increase the chances of your Legend Map dropping as an Eternal Map. the affixes on an Eternal Map are double those of a Legend Map.

Arena…
When I want yo change the ai for pvp… will it change back when I set the pve ai? So it ought to be different.
Im using my hireling in pve and pvp, the ai is shared, but only the activated so and gear counts? Or the one I use in pve too?

Otherwise I would have to go offline for the.

@tdaniel , I found this post and was wondering if it is still current. more specifically, I was wondering if Sorcery still gives Shock a chance to jump to another enemy and Ice to slow enemies even more drastically.

I tend to use AoE Skills, but if Shock can still Jump using Sorcery, it would open up Pierce & Barrage to me for Build ideas. not sure what to do with the improved movement reduction of Ice yet.

@Petapan I had wondered about that myself concerning the A.I. of Campaign & Battle Arena. I myself haven’t really seen a problem with this, but I tend to think that the A.I. setting for PVP stays saved for the Arena. you could check to see if the settings are changed when you change the A.I. for Campaign and see if it changed the setting for PVP next time you look. I haven’t done that because I keep forgetting to check and test it. lol. sorry for late reply, but I thought someone else who knew would have answered already.

2 Likes

hmmmm that is going to be a question for @SteigerBox

4 Likes

Hmm, shall we revive the DQ Question Thread?

1 Like

Yes :grin:

Yes! That’s more like it. The forums I remember. I knew something was missing! Though having seperate topic for questions is also better for visibility too. Why not both.

1 Like

My question is the game going to get revised? Maybe add a online play an keep the offline as well an keep the toons separate. You could have battlepasses an things like a fortune wheel that people would have to watch a video. Then u could implement coop an keep drops separate. This game has alot of potential to make you guys some decent income imo. There isnt a game like it. Some try to come close. But nothing beats DQ.

3 Likes

There are rumors about DQ2 but no other info has come out since then…

There is a new closed beta game Shinybox that invites anyone to test out the game, maybe you can try that out while we wait for DQ2.

2 Likes

Where wod i sign up for it at? Thank you

2 Likes
6 Likes

@tdaniel or @SteigerBox , I came across an old thread that mentioned Rockblast stuns when you have it 100% Proc. is this still true? and are there any other Proc’s with special abilities when they are at 100% Proc?

I have had a few build ideas using a 100% Proc, and the thought that some of them might have special abilities is kind of exciting.

2 Likes

Hmm @Golem what are you thinking pal ? :thinking:

back when I was Ascending my Wizard, I had 50% Twister Proc, and I wonder if any Proc’s have something special added if at 100%+ Proc.

if you look at some of the Set Items that have 100% Proc of a Skill on them, I wonder if you get more than just better DPS.

also, if you think of Deadly Arts Set giving a chance to give 0 cool down to all cool downs when you Deadly Strike…

maybe I should just make a Rock Blast and see if it still stuns. if I remember, it does a Knockback now, but it does that at any Proc percentage.

1 Like

Sounds good. I wonder if mythic procs used on wrong i items will increase % chance of a proc? Eg apocalypse off hand?

can they even be put on the other Weapon? I recently thought of how awesome it would be to have Cyclone & Earthquake Mythics on the same Build. with Legend Mythology giving both +50% damage!

1 Like

Im going to try it :sunglasses:

1 Like