The Question Thread

Erm ! My favorite storm(might still go with this even if it does not stack) ! Can’t seem to find the patch note that says it so.
This one’s from the hidden forum

[quote=“SteigerBox”]r3252
Increased timer for Twister’s Taunt Increased hit per second of twister from .2 to .25
Increased Twister’s damage by 33%
Decreased Torrents damage from 500% to 300%
Storms damage increased from 500% to 600%
Now only one storm can be cast at…
[/quote]

Anyway, if storms won’t stack on 2.0, is it feasible to accompany it with burst damage affixes (like the one in your pellet guide, with crushing blows and everything). Also, does attkspd affect the number of hits that storm does?
Not sure about this one, since I’m no wiz user but I’m pretty sure that attack speed does not affect specials.

For Discordance, I need to increase the heroic level of my primary skill right or am I getting this wrong.
If I’ll use Energy as my resource pool, I have to have the -resource cost affix? Will this override with Discordance in terms of the resource cost(the part where the cost of primary and special are switched).

Resource systems do not stack. Only the topmost resource system overrides the others.

But from what I’ve seen in your thread, the Blightbog one, you use Energy as your resource pool, and you have a very fast attkspd.
No, my rogue’s attack speed is low at 2.8 per second (according to the stats page). You’re just seeing the illusion of sequencial multi-attacks after each attack. Roughly, it translates to 3 arrows per second, and 12 multi-attacks, with a total of 15 arrows per second.

Might as well stick with Bloodmagic or use the Balance mythic. If I use Balance, do I need to have the Equality set affix?
Not necessarily, but they do have great synergies with each other. Generally better to have both

As for Plagued, what is a good replacement for this? I’m keeping Rage for the critical.
I’m no HP player (obviously so when seeing almost 100% glasscannon on my builds) but if you’re not using poison it may be prudent to replace it with an elemental set of your choice that matches your weapon (permafrost, inferno, electrified, etc) [/quote]

Oh, so Discordance is a resource system like Energy? :confused:
My point is, since primary skills only cost 1 Energy, if I use Discordance, my special skill would cost 1 energy also since the cost of the primary and specials are switched. (that’s my understanding :confused: )

As for the Plagued, might go with Terrashaper. Does this proc on each hit of storm?

For Defiant, will this work with Glasscannon or am I getting it wrong. As well for the mythic Bloodmagic, the HP deducted by Glasscannon, is it considered missing HP?

I’ll stick with the old Bloodmagic first until I get a better understanding of the other resource systems.

PS: Is there an updated manashield wizard here in the forums ? The one in the DQ Builds Compendium is very outdated. I’m considering this as well, Manashield’s Reflect together with the Electrified set as the main source of damage.

i will post my new wizard manasheild build when official 2.0 out…

That would be very nice. Looking forward. :smiley:

Equality and Equivalence (mythic skill) designed for complete each other. but then i not understand about damage boost let say i have 500k hp. with Equivalence, i have both 250k HP and MP. and using Equality affix at rank 5 add 37.5% Hp/Mp equality to regen and damage. what it mean.? how to calculate.?

Edit: Boost regen Hp and Mp by 37.5% equality hp/mp

Say, you have 10000 HP and 10000 MP. You get the full 37.5 percent since they are equal.

But if you have, say, 1000 HP and 10000 MP, you’ll only get 3.75 percent and might as well ditch the affix altogether

Say, you have 10000 HP and 10000 MP. You get the full 37.5 percent since they are equal.

But if you have, say, 1000 HP and 10000 MP, you’ll only get 3.75 percent and might as well ditch the affix altogether[/quote]
okay i understand now. As for now my warrior have 277050Hp/Mp So he get 37.5% more damage right.?

Yes

But if you have, say, 1000 HP and 10000 MP, you’ll only get 3.75 percent and might as well ditch the affix altogether[/quote]

Im using an now and the Mythic will average your HP and MP to the same value, causing you to have equal HP and MP…

Im using an now and the Mythic will average your HP and MP to the same value, causing you to have equal HP and MP…[/quote]

Was explicitly discussing equality there. Which implies that equivalence with equality will always give 37.5% equality bonuses on standard conditions.

However, bonuses work on current hp/mp, not max

[quote=“ocenyx”]

Was explicitly discussing equality there. Which implies that equivalence with equality will always give 37.5% equality bonuses on standard conditions.

However, bonuses work on current hp/mp, not max[/quote]

I knew that, I just filled the missing information, no one here said a word about the effects of …

Anyways, I am currently using with a Equality(5) on my warrior, I didnt knew that the Mythic only works on current Hp, it is not written on the description…

[quote=“lordknightstradmore”][quote=“ocenyx”]

Im using an now and the Mythic will average your HP and MP to the same value, causing you to have equal HP and MP…[/quote]

However, bonuses work on current hp/mp, not max[/quote]
if it current Hp/Mp, i think its not a problem for warrior. my warrior have 27705 or something Hp/Mp by using and with equality it boost both damage and regen by 37.5% of Hp/Mp equality,

Using harmony on head equip. heal 25% of heal on what it heal. using this full benefit with [30] prayer heal 30% max hp when using Offhand.

Raw number calculate.
270000÷100= 2700
2700×30= 81000 (this is hp i heal for everytime i use offhand)

81000÷100= 810
810×25= 20250 (this is Mp i heal for every 30% max hp healed)

Basicly i always have both max all the time. lol

For some reason i feel satisfy with the result (Devine: Green Garden). after all the time i spent for making plan on how to build, farming resources and crafting it one by one.

i just take some time earlier to check all build in guide section from very beginning to the latest guide of build.

From there i found that no build damage can really compare to mine. i think i just curve my name in Dungeon Quest history as the first player that can deal damage BEYOND imagination.

I like the rogue frozen chakram btw. the damage are nice too 50Trillion damage of spike.

For me you are a big abuser.
Its like getting materials from down and upload “trick”.
Its possible but totaly unfair

[quote=“dermarv92”]For me you are a big abuser.
Its like getting materials from down and upload “trick”.
Its possible but totaly unfair[/quote]
another 1 player accusing me for abusing for thing that i dont know. ohh forgot if u know what the buggu thing. tell me so i know what bug actually i abuse.

i do it fair and square. from the first day i play this game. and nobody yet complaint about poison cloud being bugged. even in beta, nobody talk about poison cloud being bugged right, until i come with 1 build project that absolute focus on single damage resources. i mean converting all the thing about damage into single damage. with this build i abandon survivebility and many more just for that 1 final damage output and when i come up with massive damage, now i seing ppl say it might a glitch or bug or anything u feel like to say. and what more, accusing me for abuse.? i dont really know what i abuse… and if u really know, tell me.

What unfair.? for having insane damage n your not.? in fact we both use wizard yet the damage output are way way tooo big.? dude, i play just like u. farming grinding collect loot, looking for best material to use for craft. and making plan on build it. and many more. the different now is your plan your setup your focus damage are not same as mine. having glass cannon on build reducing max hp to boost damage are common build, try develop 1 build that no one ever build yet. just like mine. i believe nobody build this kind of build yet. and since this build are extremely uncommon. it very easy to suspect it as bugged if suddenly it appear with massive damage… if u want to know all data plan on making that build are based on game fact…

You misunderstood me or i wrote it in wrong words. Respect for getting a high dmg build by your own . But you have to accept that your dmg is way to high and should not in that kind of way. Maybe your dmg will be totaly high even with the limitation. I didnt mean other things.

lol probably u wrote it in wrong word and i am misunderstanding the meaning of it. okay a gift my wizard build using almost same format as free recipe [rogue] just in overall build it do focus damage on different path. hehe

My point of view is that you build in a great way with high dmg potential. But the dmg went to high by a mistake from devs. You should accept that your build isnt used to do that high numbers. If you do that im fine . Everything else is imo like " mimi i build aomething great and you guys are pissed cause you dont mimi"

Dont know if u understand what i mean. Could tell you in german since thats my native language.but not sure where you from haha

IMO It’s totally acceptable because he gathers resources using legit means, like the free boosts. They make a HUGE difference. It’s unfortunate I’m using adfree and can’t enjoy these boosts myself.