The Question Thread

I have 2 questions:

1. Does proc benefit from talents and heroics? I.e. Stealth proc will be buffed by Veil and stealth points?
  2. Discordance. Again in example: let’s say i use flintstock, so ScatterShot swap with Ricochet. Would buccaneer buff those ScatterShot after discordance, what about heroics?

regarding vampiric touch, i notice that regular hp leech doesn’t occur (ie from regular attacks that do not cause bleed). it this normal? it only says on the description that it removes hp regen, not leech…

Is this thread alive? Any feedback plz?

1. yes proc get benefit from talent and heroic point. Confirmed with wizard meteor proc, by adding heroic in i. it does more than 1 ball lol.

For discordance i think only base is swaped, by add heroic +Dmg happen maybe after base is swaped.

I have a question too: Do extra and multiattacks proc things like crushing blow or the “vanish” mythical affix?
And another one: If I habe the “Effective” mythical affix and I go against someone who is immune to an element in arena, how does that work? How does an “effective” elemental attack increase your damage compared to a normal attack. Would an “ignore resists” affix synergyse with the “effective” mythical affix? If yes, how?
Also, does the druidic set affix work with blood magic?
Can you get the “Blight” affix from enchanting with rubies and/or obsidian? What is the Blight affix’ cap?

AFAIK, Effective and Ignore Resist don’t work in Arena

edit: found the thread

Thanks! You saved me a lot of crystals and mythstones. Another question: The recovery mythic says “+100% hp regen when not using skills for 2 seconds.” Is the normal autoattack “Guidedshot” “Quickattack” etc. considered a skill?

As far as I know proc at DQ is chance/ per sec not per attack

Yeah as far as I know.

With rubies it’s name is (ElemCritDMG) and it depends on your element.
If equip has poison = blight
if equip has fire = blistering

elem crit damage has no cap

It should only affect HP regen

What is the difference between +%toxic and +%blight, with the latter being the same as +%ElemCritDMG (as far as I understood)?

And another question: The formulation on the equality set is a bit suboptimal, to say the least… What do they mean with HP/MP Equality %?

Question 1: Do you guys wait for a certain crystal item drop with the preferred stat there already? or you guys are using any random crystal item drop then customise the affix?

Question 2: can you change the Crystal affix? like swap affix same lang what the Sapphire does or there’s no way to change/switch the crystal affix?

1. Depends on what I want to craft, for weapon usually I wait for weapon with legend weapon damage% affix, since it can’t be rolled with ruby, then add the crystal affix.

2. No, crystal affix only can be removed using Quartz.

How do you guys add crystal affix?

And new question about Proc MS: which of the two is true?

A
10% twister on ring - 10
10% on necklace - 10
+10% MS Proc
Is it = 40% twister proc? (10%ring+10%MS+10%ring+10MS)

B.
10% twister on ring - 10
10% on necklace - 10

• 10% MS Proc
    is it = 30% (20% twister from ring/necklace + 10% MS proc)?

To get a crystal affix on your gear, first you need an equipment with at least 1 empty affix. Apply Obsidian on it, there should be 6 options for you to choose.

B is correct, assuming you only have one <+ All procs> MS.

%toxic is to trigger your attacks to causes Poison Cloud
%Blight increases the damage of poison cloud.

I think I saw the formula on the dictionary before but I couldn’t find it now.
On the wiki

Equality = 100 - ((( HP - MP) / MP ) * 100) )
To maximize equality your HP and MP should be equal.
Example if 100 HP and 100 MP

100 - ((( 100-100) /100 ) * 100)) = 100 equality

1 Like
  1. If I could I do that to save up on resource. But certain affixes are on drops and cannot be attained via crafting

2. You can’t change/switch but if you want to remove it you can use quartz but the problem with quartz is it’s random and can ruin your gear if you want to save an affix.

And one more question: How does the permafrost set interact with blood mage? Is the damage absorbed into HP?

No they changed it a while ago. MP absorb doesn’t work with Blood Magic anymore.

So does it just reduce 8% of damage take?