The Question Thread

Does blistering work independently or only with immolate? If I have blistering but not immolate will blistering still work?

Will only works with Immolate

1 Like

At one point I had a character with Druidic, Blood Magic (mythic version), and Vampiric Touch. How do all of those end up working out?

Relevant characteristics to my question:

• BM turns all MP regen into HP regen
  • VT removes HP regen
  • Druidic’s poison dot damage bonus depends on (MP regen + HP regen)

I can see a case where BM+VT cancels out the damage bonus entirely. Does that happen?

Vampiric cancel HP regen before BM take MP regen to Hp regen pool.

Example
Hp regen: 10k
Mp regen: 10k
Using vampiric cancel hp regen.
Using blood magic combine all mp related to hp.
Hp regen: 10k

that the result i test last time. idk if it changed.

1 Like

Does increased attack speed (as an affix) increase procs per minute, or does it have no effect on proc rate? Basically, do procs based on attacks per second use base aps or modified aps?

Higher cast spd = Less Procs
Lower cast spd = More Procs

Less procs per cast but same procs per minute, right? Anyway, that means that attack speed affixes are a total waste for any build based on procs, if the post affix aps is used in the calculation. Interesting.

Do DoTs stack or refresh (or I suppose prevent application of a new DoT)? For example, if I apply a 2 second bleed, and 1 second later apply it again, for the next second does the monster/player bleed for twice as much? Or is the bleed reapplied for 2 seconds from second application? Also conceivable is the bleed not being allowed to apply, or the bleed extending for 3 more seconds (stacking duration), or the bleed only applying if it does equal or greater damage than the original bleed (do DoTs snapshot or update dynamically?), or some other variation.

I’m not so sure about that. Chances computations are almost always not guaranteed. Say, for example, 100% cast Meteor every 5 seconds is much much more reliable than 3% cast Meteor every .125 seconds.

The damage does not stack, but the duration is refreshed. The highest DoT of a kind at any point in time gets calculated for damage.

what is the max default range of Shatter and Meteor? Ty

for shatter and meteor i think it would be like around 20-25yard.

1 Like

I just bought a rogue currently at floor 12. what should I to unlock the buy challenge map in shop?

1 Like

that a secons toon u have.?

Reach floor 20 and you should be able to buy challenge map.

^^ thanks

I am fully aware that most, if not all, questions in this thread are DQ-related, but mine regards the forum.

What is the “User Card Badge” under Preferences on the profile?

It’s just a badge to show off like “Hey check out my badges, I’m a real Pokemon trainer y’know”

1 Like

So just a quick question couse the eternal items are quality + 50% can u make then by using the emeralds ?
If thats possable can u make a mythic item + 50 % too (couse u still can put on crystals on mythics …) ?
And at what point i cant put crystals on my item anymore like (remove/add/rankup) ??
ty for the answer :smiley:

50% qulity is exclusive only for eternals
Normal items quality cap is 25% by using emerald.
U can craft items from normal item until mythic item but you cant craft eternal,
U can only put 1myth affix, 1crystal affix and 1 setaffix per gear.

1 Like

ty man :smiley:

Another question completly off topic … how can i farm mythstones best (got tons of crystals but no mythstones)
I even used Mythical-Set … (i got more crystals on my rouge with lvl 63 ( f100) then on my warrior (f310)…)