The Question Thread

Hmm. Good to know, thanks.

Then the feat is wrong, since it says “Rare Crystal Drop” not “Rare or Better” or “At Least Rare”, if it is possible to get obsidian from it. Also, if I can’t get Ultra Rare Crystal (ever) from converting legendary items, I think I need to start selling many more of them instead of trying to convert alllll of them (which leaves my bank empty).

the highest ms i got from feat is zenith (its long time ago, i think when im about just start play the games lol) and the highest Cs i got is ruby frequently tho but haven’t get single one higher than that

Okay so it is super rare at least. That is good to know. Either way, the feat is confusing wording. Maybe it should say “Mythstone between ilvl x and y” or something. I love the depth and customizability in this game but I hate that I can’t trust all the in-game text and there is no other source that has reliable and current data. Anyone has any info on my pet question?

I just clicked on a few maps and noticed numbers at the top… Experience, Luck / Gold Find, and Item Drops percentages. This seems like it could explain the issue. No clue where these numbers come from or how they relate to difficulty modifiers.

unless you have max luck, max item drop , max gold for you and your hirling then you can play on normal pass 200+ . Went up to 400 on normal for the first time and the drops weren’t that great . went back to 181-200 on m2 and got much better drops with same set , and you don’t need to worry about the TNT or skyfall affixes. but in the end it up to your play style.

Why there ia no fury appear whats wrpng?

Mythic affix that summons fury is apocalypse
Fury myth affix is a resource affix, start at zero mana and it grows when you attack.

Ok i understand now thnks dude

Np dud :))

Does +5 skill mythstone increase all skills including those that are exclusive to other classes? example blinkstrike on a warrior’s weapon…

So I’m nowhere near maxing my finding stats, and already filled the 4 shared stashes with legendaries. Just went through and converted 10-15 lower level ones. But I know it will be full in no time again.

Should I only keep the Unknown Location ones and convert/sell the rest? Or are there certain ones that would be useful to a lot of builds?

Hard to decide/know what I’m supposed to be keeping and what not.

Thanks in advance

Honestly, I’ve tried keeping one of each, and converting them, but there’s too many. I just recently started keeping rare ones, converting occasionally (always converting eternals and crystals), and selling the rest. I even have three characters storing things.

Thanks for the constant replies man :slight_smile:

I’m on here way too much…
Haha. I rarely even play anymore. I’m always just on here.

2 Likes

Not sure if a bug, but I can’t seem to be able to select very easy difficulty be it in main menu, or in game, on one of my characters. If it makes a difference, he has a hireling whose difficulty (when mained) is set to very easy. Can select and play other difficulties, but very easy is always greyed out when I switch to it.

Intended. Hero + Hireling = no Very Easy 4 u

Hi guys,

So im currently increasing finding stats, im playing on legend and now have 650% gold and luck.
So 2 questions :

• is the 650/650/200 have to be reach WITH or WITHOUT the EP bonus ?
  • I have trouble to improve my last stats the loot %, im stuck to 60 on main and 120 on hireling, do you have any advice for this one ?

You should reach the cap with the EP bonus. Anything more than that will be a waste.

Collect or convert up some Fortune MS and socket them.

how does ascendent work? with different elements do the effects stack (ie slow and poison)?

If I am running with a hireling, are the gold/luck/drop stats shown on my main the final ones? Do they account for hireling math, and difficulty bonuses? My main is the main farm character, and hireling is dps with a few luck items.

Edit : just found and read the guide+comments on luck math, but still unclear if the main’s stat page shows the averaged stats after ALL the math has been done, or if only part of the equation