The Question Thread

Math isn’t my strong suit, but I’m pretty sure if you take 25% from a number constantly it never reaches 0. And, if it does reach 0, then my philosophy that complex math is a waste of time, energy, and thought is true.

1 Like

Interesting ^^ Imagine if the series oh HP gain and MP gain compounds or if reapplied.

So I have this for now on my farmer.
Should I try to get epic luck+gold find? Only have one obsidian, so doubt I’d get lucky with that.
And try for legendary item quantity, or socket+30%quantity?
And lastly, should I convert up to the +2 sets mythstone and put it on to the ring, or not worth it?

Any tips would be highly appreciated.

If you’re concerned about wasting a Ruby, do a mythstone. You can try for the legendary affix, but you might not get it, or you might get it and get a bad roll. Socketing a mythstone is a guaranteed 30% Item Drops.

Socketing an Elixer for +2 All Sets depends on your gear. If you don’t have any green set affixes, don’t do it. :wink: Converting mythstones all the way up to Elixer is way expensive though.

Thanks for the reply . Currently have Crystalline on hat, Eternalized on gun, Adventurer on chest, and Nadroji’s on the amulet.

Then I would absolutely put an Elixer in a socket in order to get +2 All Sets. Getting that +2 to Crystalline, Eternalized, and Nadroji at the same time is a HUGE use of 1 affix slot.

But remember that it doesn’t necessarily have to go on that ring – you can also socket an amulet with Elixer to get +2 skills. The reason why I mention that is because you probably won’t be using that Hunter ring forever, due to the fact that you can either 1) equip it to activate a shrine then unequip it to wear a better ring while actually farming, or 2) the upcoming Hunter Perk in the 2.1 Ascension system completely supercedes it. If you put the Elixer into your end-game amulet instead, you won’t have to re-socket in the future if you ever change your ring. Just food for thought.

Thanks for the very informative replies man. I was lucky enough to get my first nadroji’s item in the form of a Nadroji’s Crystal amulet :slight_smile:
So would put the Elixir stone into the hunter ring, and roll with it while farming to improve my hirelings dps build.
Then I could postpone the hunter perk til later.

Hunter perk is almost useless if you have Hunter Ring already. Just allows more laziness, haha. :smile:

I thought the max lvl was 99? Why is the xp bar orange? Also,my main hand and offhand skills,they changed to this fireball coming down,idk the name. I clearly had the bow equpted,but it didn’t give me the arrows. I also had the mirror equpted,so ik it can’t be that.Ii had a new peace of gear(hat) on so idk if that’s what’s causing it or what. I dunno how to take a screenshot on an amazon kindle fire.

Once you become Level 99, your Heroic Exp bar replaces your Exp bar. As to your issue, you probably required an item with the Set Affix “Spell Sword.” This affix changes your attacks to the Wizard’s staff skills.

1 Like

Oh OK. I’m still confused with the affixes an all. Thanks for the help.I never thought about the heroic rxp.

Q1: If you are using a hireling, how do your chars gain exp? I mean if the enemy gives 1k exp when it dies, do both your chars get 500 exp each or 1k each?

Q2: If one of your chars has a total exp bonus of 100% from affixes and/or mythstones while the other char has none, does the 1st one get 100% more exp and the other doesn’t, or do they both get 100% more exp?

1. Does Luck in map or in gear affects converting legends to crystals?

2. Is the luck and gold displayed in the stat page compose of the gear only or gear+difficulty?

What’s the specific difference between Ignore Resist and the Effective mythic?

For example, if Effective mythic changes my poison damage to ice, does the ice damage become DoT like poison was? Will an elemental critical still look like a poison cloud but just be dealing ice damage?

Extra attack chance and multi attack doesnt stack ?

Hi! What are the rarity of weapons for wizards? I saw some green weapons at lvl1 and they are rare I think because people are saying that he has luck on his side. I can’t grasp what are those weapons.

And I am at level 48 at dungeon 52, what do I do from here? Got 500k gold to spend. Thanks!

Green items are eternals. For you to get a level 1 eternal item is a joke. You can’t raise the level of eternals via crystals so it will be a level 1 item forever. The best use for it is to convert it.
The only ranks you should be worried about are l:
Red = legend
Light Blue = crystal legend
Green = eternals
It isn’t in that order of value; eternals can have X2 the stats on them but can’t be modified at all. Crystals will have one affix be amplified to crystal tier and are fully modifiable.
Legends are just normal…

Thanks man! This really helps me! Cheers

Can someone here take their time to look at all 560 replys on question thread and answer as many questions they can?

And just 1 extra monster maximum.