The Question Thread

I always was aware of that. I lewrned the hardway when i quartzed an item and I lost an elixir mythstone that I got for free from the developers. There was no mythic on it but it was a catacylsm which was a pain. Oh well, i learned very well from that months ago and never did so again.

1 extra affix slot on a build is nice when you farm :smile:

I just swap it out. I’m too cheap to incorporate it. :sweat_smile:

That is correct sorta. It does reach close to 0 and after 25% of that, it comes up with error number. If your thinking of dq, it would be 0.000000000000001 indefinitely if that were the case or it would be 1 or 0 dmg. In calculator as I said, it will just go error after 25%×0.00000000002 .

what’s ep8?

Mythic 3.

well it’s a lesson learned for the both of us :smiley: can you beieve that i actually quartzed a skyfall with crystal affix(forgot which one) and in the end i was left with the weakest affix. so much rage

Quick question how can i remove a mythic affix ? …

Quartz.

only thing that works :’(
have some 100% Ice Dmg stats and max Deadly hit
on there

Life’s a bitch, man. :pensive:

so true just destroyed it xD

Experience is worth it, though.

Sir why i can put momentum in my ring armor and cap in my rouge. I use lot of crystals :pensive:

Momentum is available only on warrior, try to jasper it then change it back to rouge when you got that set affix

Heyy which floor did you drop those?

I dont understand why anyone needs to say when there is a codex that devs have kindly spent their time to creat so that EVERONE has knowledge on ALL of these facts

3 Likes

im trying to find what those 7 deadly sin negative affixes do(and their opposite dependent affixes) but i couldn’t find them in the codex. anyone have a list?

Should be on Patch 2.1 Part 2. I’m updating the excel legendex currently. Should be uploaded sometime this week.

Hi admin, can I have a tutorial images for beginners? Sorry, I’m a newbie player of DQ and confused. I used Rogue, but I dont understand the how to set the mana.