The Question Thread

Of course i checked everything, Cap with Rage have crit chance +15%, but i already include it in my numbers so it 40% total, also i calculate my raw crit DMG which come from Crystal +220,7% and 1.5% base so it 222.2.
Here we go start numbers 40% Crit Chance, 222.2% Crit DMG we need to calculate output Crit DMG with Rage(5). Stats page - 333.3 looks like +50% to base. My calculation 277,75%.

hmm. i tried to check that on my end. my numbers donā€™t add up as well. I eliminated all the affixes to simplify the computation.

Crystal Crit Damage Affix: 225%
Base Crit Damage: 1.5%
Base Crit Chance: 10%
Rage (3): 37.5%

Computed Crit DMG: 234.99375 rounded up to 235%
Stat Page Crit DMG: 243.5%
Computed Crit DMG with Rage Multiplier x2: 243.4875 rounded up to 243.5%

It seems Rage is giving 25% per rank instead of the indicated 12.5% for crit damage.

1 Like

Exactly! You solved it, thanks! :slight_smile: So now we have Question to Devs. Is stat page wrong or description wrong?

@SteigerBox

How much does a crystal affix of crit chance end up being in arena Iā€™m not entering arena until I complete my new build so I canā€™t check for myself

11% (perfect rolled)

Thanks :smiley: what about epic 50% weapon damage? (Will probably use both it and the mythstones but Iā€™m thinking about which is more effective if I canā€™t)

18% - epic (topaz)
15% - mythstone (endow)

Are there certain stats not increased by epiphany? I have (5) epiphany and I saw some increase on some stats. I tried on sets and multi at but they donā€™t work. Since 4 x 1.25 = 5.

probably only works on % based stats

Most things are affected by epiphany but some things arenā€™t +all sets is the main other one I know of

Are summoners viable in PVE? They seem okay in PVP and actually very fast for clearing low difficulties, but as soon as they run into enemies with Epic-level health on M3 they just flop over and die :frowning:

i think the only way for a summoner build to work is to just focus on summon damage and make them explode through sacrifice talent. it is very difficult to make them survive and deal high damage at the same time. so just design your minions to die with a big bang and summon more minions.

1 Like

Can you get rare rewards chests from beating people in battle arena when your playing now? Or is it still only when your AI character beats someone

Yes, you can. Arena reward chests earned in BA when playing were now have a chance to be rare, epic, legend, & eternal.

AI char no longer received AR chest. (not sure)

Thanks :smile: Iā€™ve been getting cheasts while offline though even after the update so are you sure on the AI bit?

Actually, Iā€™m not sure either on that part coz i havenā€™t checked my messages this past weeks XD

hehehehe fair enough I donā€™t blame you the rare chests arenā€™t really worth enough too keep checking on : P

This actually sounds fun ā€“ but then again you may as well play a straight-up caster build. With the current meta all that time summoning fresh sacrifices seems better spent spitting out discordant meteors/twisters/whatever. I miss when summoners were more playable, though to be fair they were pretty stupid OP a few patches ago.