The Question Thread

Well i made that mistake :confused:

At least I know now :blush:

What is this?

1 Like

Does identity work with mimic skills such as battle mageā€™s charge?

Thatā€™s a known bug. Some of the newer items donā€™t have affixes to be Crystal when they drop like that, so they have the color but no affix.

1 Like

Might as well convert that for 500k gold and a ultra rare crystal (between jasper-obsidian). I did that on my gowthers insight crystal version.

Either you keep it (not sure that the item finder will change it back to normal when the bug is fixed) or convert it for an ultra rare crystal. Hope this helps :smile: .

Does Druidic, Harmony and Discordance build for dagger viable for exp farming on pack size maps?? as long as I have huge amount of regen??? Should I include Scoundrel and Mayhem affixes??

How can i get Elementan DMG % ? Can i get it from RUBY or it only Drop ? Which floor :smile:

Element damage% (legendary) can only be obtained from drops

Thks very much bro :slight_smile: i spent some Ruby but ā€¦ :frowning:

As @Griffin012 said, ed% can only be found on drops.

It can be found on nadrojis robe, insolance, mutiny, immortal lance /wand/flintlock, glinting dagger/sword/hammer , aether wrap , aether hat , entropic jewel, that cerebral vortex ring, epiphany hat apex i think as well.

The best items you should get for most builds with ed% is insolance/mutiny if you want ed% and defiant as well as aether wrap, aether hat, entropic jewel, cerebral vortex ring.

You donā€™t want nadroji robe or epiphany hat because their bonuses can often conflict the builds purpose. The epiphany hat is good if you want epiphany builds though. Nadroji robe is more suited to farming because that nadroji bonus is extremely useful for farming.

Also if you plan to have defiant and ed%, the immortal and glinting weapons are not the best idea because they only have ed% and not defiant. Defiant is found from only mutiny, insolance and ragnarok, all of which are extremly rare legends.

Still, if you dont plan to use defiant and want to get ed% on weapons, glinting or immortal weapons are easy to get at floor 350 and easy ed% . Wd% is often better on weapons though since its widely available now. Since ed% is avaliable on any piece of gears, wd% is now a good thing to have in many builds since ed% can be virtually anywhere. It is extremely powerful buff with the elements and a staple for elemental builds with the intent to do high-extreme dmg.

2-3 ed% affixes is a good range where it feels like not too much or too little ed% depending on your build. It is huge dmg dealer in both pvp and campaign for elemental builds. It goes good when you can elemental critical often and elem crit bonuses such as blistering or blight for eg. This affix just cannot be ignored for its great power! If i could add ed% on ruby (i kinda wish), builds would be far easier to build (though it will cost more rubys) and since crystals are already so much easier to gather, it would be easier access than it already is if it happens.

The only issue here is that you need a fairly decent farm/dps build to farm high floors such as 350-750 to get certain items with ed% or go to 200+ and farm for a long time trying to get mutiny/insolance.

Getting wd% on weapons has been easier though, lohko users can instead of trying to get that fk**g vaccus scipio can try farming floors 600+ for an epiphany gauntlet with wd%, easier to get than vacuss scipio and can be converted into a bow with jasper. This will make things easier for people trying to find ragnarok too to switch to weapons with wd% that are easier to find (unless they specifically want defiant and wd%). Look in the codex for items with ed% and other rare affixes or wd% as well and see if you can get them. Berserkers axe is another good weapon to get wd% too. There are also certain items you could look out for with push the limit or barbarian (hopefully barbarian is fixed sometime later). Same with looking out for items with set affixes such as Berserker, mayhem, cereberal vortex, epiphany and others that cannot be added by amethyst. For farming, eternalized, crystalline and mythical are great on certain items to look out for because you canā€™t get those set affixes with amethyst and they are extremley useful in farming.

Seven deadly sins items wouldnā€™t be good to get ed% from because you canā€™t remove bonuses without quartz and negative affixes cannot be removed even with quartz if you plan to try and get those items for purely ed%.

questions:

1. is mp and hp regen capped at 30k? i got mine over 30k and checked my stats and itā€™s orange and just 30k.

2. what is the difference between the red elem crit (30% toxic, etc) to the epic toxic?

3. did the bows got nerfed in terms of damage? i just tried a bow type yesterday and the damage seems way off compared to those videos that i saw in the forums (first time iā€™m using a bow. i am used to guns)

4. does mp absorb has a cap? if it has, what is the cap? i was planning a wiz with mana shield and it seems that if i have lots of mp absorb it will make my wiz survive higher floors (iā€™m currently on 1500+ and planning to hit 10k till the end of the year).

thanks in advance to those who read.

1. The cap for mp/hp regen is 30 k. Anymore is just wasted. It is possible to get 30k mp regen and hp regen for a togal of 60k regen max and no more. For druidic, it would be good for 30k+30k Ć·4 and the set bonus from druidic 5. Not sure exact calculations because I havenā€™t looked into it yet.
  2. The red toxic is the same as epic toxic, just a higher elemental crit chance and also helpful on builds with multiple elements.
  3. Im not too sure about it but i do know that the bow range has been nerfed and also those videos you seen were probably quite old. Do have a look at BlightBog saboteur build.
  4. I think it does have a cap but I will have a look to confirm the actual cap.

Hope this helps :slight_smile:

stat page says cap is 40%. all stats page 8 mana absorb.

1. so it means the druidic set effect for +regen applies after dividing?

2. i see thanks for the heads up. itā€™s capped at 40% correct?

3. no mine looks likes the previous post with long b of damage (person in 9k floor) except iā€™m still in 1500+. i am having trouble with monsters that have greatly resists stack and makes me frustrated whenever i encounter those.

4. thanks for the answer. ilidan below already answered. thanks ilidan

thanks was drafting my response above when i saw your response.

1. That post was just like a week ago or something

which one are you referring to?

1. Druidic effect: poison dot Ɨ (30000 mp regen + 30000 hp regen) divided by 4 is the highest bonus you can possibly get with druidic when both regen affixes are capped at 30k. Basically 60k Ć·4 = Ɨ15 of poison dot dmg. The highest possible multiplier from druidic provided both regens are capped. The 125% regen from druidic (5) just boosts the regen values/affixes on gear. Druidic goes really good with plagued and high chance of toxic cloud.
  2. I think yes its capped at 40% but there is hidden 60% from thing like sorcery maybe. Not too sure though. If you really want 100% elemental crit, just use coat skill or high proc % chance but the 30% elemental crit is more worth it for certain builds because it takes up less slots.
  3. Ignore resist so resists of enemies donā€™t ruin your elemental capabilities and that. Also that long string of Bxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxx is actually because of crushing blow and he spams bow as well as have high crushing blow chance. You can almost never reach full potential without ignore resist for most builds and crushing blow on extremely high floor.
    4.yup its answered by illidan. 40% mana absorb cap.

Sorry, I was referring about the bow thingā€¦ that 9K floor guyā€™s post like 5 days agoā€¦
Bowā€™s damage is still fine, but not as OP as it was beforeā€¦
you canā€™t deny that the homing part of the guidedshot is still great even with the arrow duration nerf.
its just that all these Druidic-Plague builds with Poison Clouds pretty much takes the spotlight of insane damage, (well you could try incorporating those builds with bow, but chakram would be the best weapon for that kind of build IMO).

On that floor 9k thing, that huge Bs of dmg is done by crushing blow and a high chance of it. Bow shots are good with crushing blow for speed. The actual bow arrows dmg was just a billion or less though. Crushing blow = god of campaign on floors where regular dmg just doesnā€™t cut it unless crushing blow assists you.