The Question Thread

Fantastic! That’s all the questions I have for now. May your loot rolls be perfect!

hmmm. this makes the wiz talent amplify kinda misleading. it says extra damage for each element effect on enemy but only one element effect can be active at a time. :disappointed:

Yeah it also makes having a hireling with a different element type kind of counter productive for certain builds. Glad I know now though.

Got it, thanks!

I thought the most damaging dot takes precedence. So if your main has a 800 damage Dot and the minion does 400 damage Dot, in would not overwrite the 800 DoT. I usually go with a direct damage minion that does some cc. Like rogue with propulsion or ensnare/ambush talents.

Well I know that if I crit with a poison attack causing a 4000 dmg per tick poison dot and then do a normal hit that would only have caused a 2000 dmg per tick poison dot, the second attack will just refresh the dot duration and it will keep ticking at 4000 dmg.

From what Ocenyx is saying though if I have a 4000 dmg poison dot on an enemy and my hireling hits the enemy with a 100 dmg fire dot then the fire dot will overwrite the poison dot because it is the most recent element type. This changes a lot of my strategies. I had a “fortune” character that was debugging enemies with shock dmg to increase the dmg they take but it would seem as soon as my hireling attacks I will have to reapply the stacks of shock dmg all over again.

Hello everyone! I had a few questions that I have found difficult to get a clear answer by reading older posts.

1. Do hireling stats apply even if hireling is dead?
  2. Is there a chance for any map drop or purchase to be legend, or can you only get that from completing feats?
  3. I noticed that sometimes my skull shields seemed to get “killed off” and I had to reapply the skill, but it seemed random and unpredictable when it would happen. Is there a system that would describe the mechanics behind this?
  4. Does luck affect ms/crystal rarity as well?
  5. Is there any way to adjust any stats on pets using crystals?
  6. When it comes to the use of the plagued set mechanics, does damage increase on enemies already affected as you infect more, or does the damage multiplier only affect new targets or old targets as you reapply?

Thanks in advance, having so many active and involved players who can all help each other is really making this game much more enjoyable than it already is.

1 Like
  1. The only usable crystal on a pet is Calcite, to change its element. You cannot remove affixes, reroll affixes, change affixes, or add affixes. Pets are basically not craftable, so the answer to your question is: no, there is no way to adjust any stats on pets using crystals.
1 Like

All class has 10% basic critical chance.
So how does this 10% crit chance works in the pvp?

1 Like

The exact same as in PvE if no special rule modifies something for PvP it shall function the exact same as in PvP hope that helps :smile:

2 Likes

Thank!
So…(10% basic) + (nature death ×6) = 25% critical chance…max crit in the pvp.

1 Like

Yes exactly :smile:

1 Like

:+1: thanks !

1 Like

Glad I could help out yo :grin:

The warrior talent mindful increases your mana regen by x% when you have affected an enemy with an element. I checked my mana regen in the stats tab but it did not change at all when I attacked and poisoned an enemy. So here are my questions?

1. does the mana regen effect happen behind the scenes?

2. if I was capped for mp regen would the talent allow me to go over the cap?

3. if I had 125% mana regen from cosmic set, would that apply first and then the talent multiply the resulting regen or would it be additive like 125% + let’s say 500% = 625%?

Thanks in advance.

1 Like

how about the Dots and Elemental Critical ? . they the same ? hehe . i have a stealth skill in rouge . and i have a Poison Element . my elemental critical became useless ? bcoz the stealth remove the Dots. i am right ?

Can I get some opinions. I have an item with coat proc and time warp proc. Which would be the most advantageous to keep?

when i have a brutal mythic skill , i need to put deadly strike or no ? does the deadlystrike nonsense when you have a BRUTAL mythic skill ? tnx for the answer ^^

no. stealth doesn’t remove DoT’s you cause. it removes DoT’s that are applied to you by enemies.

coat weapon is pretty straight forward and can benefit most builds. time warp, on the other hand, is specific to projectile based builds. it is your choice and would largely depend on your build.

brutal will have NO effect if you have NO deadly strike. if you want to use brutal, you NEED deadly strike.

2 Likes

I love how I can count on you to show up when I’m lazy.

3 Likes