The Question Thread

Oki! :smile: Digits equality it is.
Therefore, to effortlessly gain the full effects of Equality set, I need to pair it with Equivalence mythic, correct?
I can maintain my HP and MP full all the time :stuck_out_tongue:

Yup :smile: that’s the easiest and most effective way :+1:

1 Like

Thanks @Griffin012! best! :smiley:

Always Happy too help out! :grin:

1 Like

You’re the best :heart:

1 Like

Thanks Skaul :smile: :heart:

When The Stat Became ORANGE ? it means you reached the cap ?

**The Pets Are Still Work In PVP ? **

Yes, sir.

I was wondering if this Eternal is worth using or does it cancel out the benefits.

If you want to become the glassest cannoner, then use it. Just stack dodge.

For me, this will be a very good Gun.
Combined with Stealth build?? :smile_cat:

How do you make green affix from (1) to (5)?
1 equipment = 1 green affix right? But i always saw builds with 6 equips with (5) instead of (1)

refer to this topic >> (6) Affix

bro . you need to put +2 set number in your ring and amulet . that rare legend item is nadroji . but we have mythstone to have that set number ,. and that is elixer . you need to put in your jewelry

I have a question:
1: Why is it that when i use offhand procs, it’s element is the same as mh weapon instead of offhand weapon.

Let me explain. Think of me having a gauntlet having poison element and an orb having say fire element. Even if I use offhand proc, it uses poison element instead of the offhand element which I find strange. It is strange because I cast oh weapon with a different element yet the procs are treated like mainhand specials in a way.

It is a bummer because I like the idea of casting fire torrent procs while having shock as mainhand specials if I wanted a two element build. Is it intended or a bug really?

I know with ascendant, the procs cast as any different element usually.

1 Like
  1. depends on where the proc skill gets the dmg. if it’s mh, it get the mh elem, same goes with oh based skills like traps. this is just based purely on experience while crafting a ton of proc sets.

Hey all, two fast questions.

1-. Can anyone tell me if my hireling’s Luck, Item Drop, and Gold Find %'s stack with my main characters when we fight a floor together?

2-. Regarding Multi Attack and Extra Attack, if I have both of these affixes on my rogue’s pistol, do they both function properly? I’m trying to wrap my head around this, cause three bullets come out of the gun, so if both affixes do stack how does it work? And, what happen if my offhand weapon also has the extra attack affix on top of the two on my MH?

Thanks!

My question is why does the offhand procs such as torrent have the same element as a mainhand weapon even though my offhand element is different to my mainhand element. It has always puzzled me as to why it happens because I cast the special skill of offhand and it is the same element as the offhand.

If i had a fire mh and a shock oh, when clicking an orb which is oh, it uses shock element whilst the twister comes as fire element. What i don’t get is why every proc casts the same as the mainhand element, in this case fire.
I would have expected shock torrents that auto proc if the proc is offhand and torrent is offhand and if i had twister proc, it would proc with fire element.

However with trickster, the mirror inages will appear as different element, in this case shock since offhand is shock but the mirror image proc (from ruby) will show a fire mirror image as if it is mainhand proc because it’s fire even though mirror image is offhand special skill.

If I could have torrents procs that were shock (when the offhand is at shock element) and meteor proc as fire element (since mainhand is fire element), it would be an awesome sight to see shocking waves of torrent while having firey metekrs drop down as procs, without needing to click the actual special skill.

Mayhem builds could be be beastly with this if that was possible but it sadly isn’t at the moment.

i see. i clearly understand now. i don’t know. i haven’t experienced it with torrent procs but i experienced my torrents getting the mh element instead of the oh element and just figured out that may torrents get their damage based on mh not oh.